Date posted: November 9, 2011

Post graduate Homoeopathy training Programmes - Everything for a postgraduate homeopathy student

Central Council of homeopathy – CCH
In 1973 the Indian Parliament passed Homeopathic central council bill and accordingly Homeopathic Central Council was established in 1974. This council is the controlling authority of the educational and practice of Homoeopathy in India.
Web : http://www.cchindia.com/index-2.html

MD Homeopathy Courses

Repertory
Materia Medica
Organon of Medicine
Homeopathic Pharmacy
Practice of Medicine
Psychiatry
Pediatrics

Duration
: 3 years duration
Including one year house job

Syllabus, curriculum, duration of course, prescribed text books, methodology of teaching etc are same for allopathic and homeopathic students. Instead of allopathic pharmacology homeopathic  students has to study materia medica, organon of medicine, pharmacy and repertory.

In order to evaluate the standards of medical education being imparted in various medical colleges of Homoeopathy, the Central Council has laid down with the prior approval of Central Government, Homoeopathy Central Council (Inspectors and Visitors) Regulations, 1982 for inspection of the Colleges in terms of teaching facilities, equipments, accommodation, staff provided in the
Colleges and attached hospitals.

In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (i), (j) and (k) of Section 33 and sub-section (i) of section 20 of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973), the Central Council of  Homoeopathy, with the previous sanction of the Central Government formulated postgraduate homeopathy regulations which have been amended twice i.e. vide Homoeopathy (Post Graduate Degree Course) M.D.(Hom.) (Amendment) Regulations, 1992 & (Post Graduate Degree Course) M.D.(Hom.) (Amendment) Regulations, 2001].

MD Homeopathy Question Papers from various Universities across India

Part. 1 : http://www.similima.com/category/question-papers/mdhom/part-1

Part. II : http://www.similima.com/category/question-papers/mdhom/part-ii

Old Scheme: http://www.similima.com/category/question-papers/mdhom/old-scheme

Useful Links

Minimum requirements for a Homeopathic Medical college in India & Qualification of Teaching Staff – CCH India

Post graduate Homeopathy regulation – CCH

Postgraduate Homeopathic Colleges in India

List of UG & PG homeopathic Colleges in India

Postgraduate Homoeopathy Entrance Examinations in various states http://www.similima.com/category/competitive-exams/md-hom-entrance
(Question papers, mode of admission, fee etc.)

Evaluation of postgraduate Homeopathy students

Log book for postgraduate homeopathy students – Part.1

Log book for postgraduate homeopathy students – Part. II

Dear Friends,
Suggestions and comments are welcoming from post graduate students, teachers and academicians for improving the quality of homeopathic postgraduate education…..this page should be everything on postgraduate homeopathy training

Comments

1. bakul says:

i am DHMS i want to do pg in homoeopathy esp. MD (HOM).
    what should i do or where should i go. pl guid me . i am intrested in further study in homoeopathy.

2. Dr. Ajay Kumar Rai says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a BHMS and doing my clinic in lucknow. But I wanted to do MD without leaving my clinic. Is there any possibility?

3. dr buddha says:

I am a bhms graduate from andhrapradesh.am i eligible to do pg in hoomeopathy in kerala?where can i get complete details?

4. Maya says:

Hi I just completed my BHMS, now i want to go for intership in delhi so please suggest how & where i can coplete the same..

5. harleen kaur says:

i wanted to knw if dis MD(hom) if i do frm maharshtra is d degree valid outisde india n if it is den whr it is valid?please do let me knw..

6. hollyman says:

Sir I am a student of BHMS ,,,Can I do PG in gynae.

7. Dr.girish joshi says:

Respected sir,i completed my bhms in 2008 from khuteta medical college jaipur,science then i practice in a cherritable hospital,n now i want to external m.d. without leaving my job.
    Sir r it possible ???????

8. dr.vishal deep says:

india mai correspondence MD[HOMOEOPATHY] course kaha kaha par hai, and kitne years ke hai, and umnki fees kitni hai.

9. Sahil says:

Sir completed my graduation in homeopathy and the homeopathy doctors can do master in MS or any eye surgery course plz give information about the PG course for eye surgery

10. Dr.Anjana.P says:

I have completed my BHMS degree recently, when can i apply for md exams sir. There are no notifications yet about any entrance exams.I am from Hyderabad, could you let me know about the pg entrance pattern in AP.

11. Dr. Kiran says:

Is BHMS degree is valid outside india?
    if so where can we practice outside india & what are the countrywise requirements?

12. Dr.Ashis kumar sahu says:

I have completed b.h.m.s in orissa.now iam posting as a ayush doctor in orissa.now iwant to do md in homoeopathic correspondence course.is it possible?IF YES what is the college name and where?

13. aditi says:

helo sir. i m a bhms student. i wanna do m.d. frm dermatology. is it possible??

14. Dr.Anjana says:

I m a BHMS graduate interested in doing some other courses that would aid me in practice as well as taking up a career??Kindly guide me

15. shoaib mumtaz says:

assalam o alaikum….sir me H/dr sshoaib from pakistan i have got BHMS degree with one year interenship and now i want to get admission in india for MD ..plz inform me what procedure for me to apply?

16. kalpana says:

Sir i am interested in doing MD in Practice of Medicine or in MM from a recognized university.But from the state or area near Delhi. please guide me in this context in detail.

17. badar says:

aslmwlkm sir,my friend hs cmpleted hom.from banglore he has done md in repertory and want to do job n middle east countries will it be good over there plz suggest..allah hafiz

18. Dilip Kumar Das says:

Dear Sir,

I am DHMS from Bangladesh Homeopathic Medical college, Bangladesh. Now I want to complete MD from India.

Please guideline me.

Thanks & regards.

Dilip Kumar das

19. Nityesh Kumar Deo says:

Hello Sir,
    I have done my BHMS from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (Muzzafarpur, Bihar).
    I want to do MD Hoemopathy, can i get admission in Andhra Colleges if yes whats the procedure.

Thanx in advance
    Nityesh

20. saira says:

hello,sir….!!!
    i hv jst cmpleted by my bhms degree….n i m interested in doing in md practice of medicine or organon frm a recognize university….but from d city of area near by mumbai…is this there plz guide me sir…????