Last date : 15.05.2013
Entrance Exam and Counseling is on 21.05.2013.
- M.D (Homoeopathic) Materia Medica
- M.D (Homoeopathic) Hom. Philosoaphy & organon
- M.D (Homoeopathic) Repertory
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Practice of Medicine
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Paediatrics
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Psychiatry
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Pharmacy
Admission will be made as per norms made applicable to Religious Minority Institutions. Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Admission Officer in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the office during working hours on cash payment or sending a D.D. for Rs. 500/- in favour of Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, payable at Mangalore. Application fee once paid will not be refunded. The application form can also be downdoaded from our website : www.fathermuller.com and the completed applications can be sent to the college at the address given below along with a D.D. for Rs. 500.00.
2. The Application form along with the copies of certificates
- S.S.L.C/Xth Std.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Transfer certificate from Institution last studied.
- Marks Card – I, II, III, IV B.H.M.S.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Degree Certificate/Convocation Certificate.
- 3 passport size photographs and 3 stamp size photographs.
(All copies of certificates and testimonials are to be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Headmaster or Principal. Originals need only to be produced at the time of selection interview)
The completed application form is to be sent to the Admission Officer, Fr Muller Homoepathic Medical College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575 018.
Download application form : http://www.fathermuller.com/homeopathiccollege/page.asp?pagecategory=fmhc_md