Babasaheb Bhimaro Ambedkar Bihar University Muzaffarpur – Bihar
Part.1 Common to all branches
Paper.11 Man in Disease
MAN IN DISEASE (PATHOLOGY, MICROBIOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY)
Time : 3 hrs Marks 100
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
Answer all questions.
1. Define cardiac output. What is stroke volume and minute volume? Discuss the factors responsible for cardiac output. 20
2. Discuss Menstrual Cycle. 20
3. Describe the mechanism of kreb’s cycle and its various steps. 20
4. Describe the Anatomy and Physiology of cerebellum. 20
5. Write short notes on following: 5×4=20
- a) Hinge joint
- b) Somatotrophin
- c) Thrombocytes
- d) Aromatic Amino Acids.
All rights reserved @ similima