Date posted: April 19, 2012

In the recent lecture tour of Dr.Nisanth Nambison to Singapore & Malaysia the President of Malaysian Homeopathic Medical Council (MPHM) under the TCM Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia told that Govt. of Malaysia is considering appointment of Homeopathic Medical officers along with their allopathic counterpart in district hospitals to curb the growing number of chronic diseases which has a direct relation to the countries GDP.

Dr.Nisanth Nambison was invited by Dr.Zainul Azmi bin Ahmad, President of Malaysian Homeopathic Medical Council (MPHM) to lecture under the aegis of Persatuan Perubatan Homeopathy Bumiputera a member of Homeopathic council & the Multiscience Homeopathic society, Singapore.

Dr.Nisanth Nambison spoke on the methodology of selection of remedies & scientific study of Materia Medica, which was widely received & he was awarded appreciation for Continous Professional Development (CPD) of the association members. In Malaysia, a homeopathic physician has to attend CPD’s to gain points to renew his registration in the council. CPD in India is known as CME (continuous medical education), but, it has not yet been made mandatory to keep the registration alive.

During the week long lecture trip Dr.Nambison got to understand the Homeopathic hierarchy in Malaysia & Singapore. Dr.Zainul told that their council is short of Homeopathic doctors for the Medical Officer recruitment, for which they are formulating strategy to overcome this shortcoming. Dr.Zainul is strategically mobilizing resources, training & developing resources at the same time persuading the Ministry of Health that Homeopathy is a safe & economic alternative to curb the growing chronic diseases, some among others are Diabetes & CRF. Dr.Nambison also tried exploring the possibility of Indian doctors being posted as Medical officers.

Recently, Cyberjaya University, Putrajaya in Malaysia became the first BHMS awarding university, prior to this association & councils used to provide certifications.

Homeopathy is growing in Malaysia with the efforts of the president of the council Dr.Zainul & Homeopathic associations in Malaysia, if all goes well Homeopathy with the patronization of the Malaysian govt. will come up in a big way. While in Singapore, Homeopathy has still to go a long way. Malaysia Govt. to recruit Homeopathic Medical officers.

Source : Dr.Nisanth Nambison
www.nambisons.com

Comments

1. DR. BISWAJIT MUKHERJEE says:

I’ve completed my M.D.(Hom.) & now working in the dept. of N.R.H.M., Govt. of Tripura for more than one year.
    Am I eligible for that post? What will be the procedure for application? Plz. suggest me as early as possible.

2. dr mustafa hakimji says:

Great News about the development of homoeopathy in Malaysia. I would love to lend a helping hand if necessary. All the best to all our colleagues in Malaysia.

3. Suhail qureshi says:

I am a student of Dr.Nishant sir. He is a very good teacher and sir congratulations for another feather in your cap.
    Regards,
    Suhail Qureshi,
    GHMC,BHOPAL

4. Dr.Goutam Adhikari says:

I have completed BHMS in 2010,now I am practising on different clinics in west bengal.
    Am I eligible for the post? plz suggest me.

5. DR. JITENDRA NATH TIWARI says:

I’d passed BHMS in 2000. and have M.D.(Hom.) from National Institute of homoeopathy, deptt. of health, govt. of India. I’ve professional experience of nearly 10yrs. and experience of Working in corporate clinic chain of about one and half yrs. At present I’m working as AYUSH doctor under NRHM, Govt. of Bihar for last 20 months. Is there any possibility for me for the concerned course if it’s yes than what is the process of application and what should be the probable salary?

6. Dr. Zelal Shafi says:

I’ve completed my DHMS from Bangladesh Homeopathic Medical Collage & Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh & Practicing since 1993. I am experienced in hronic diseases.

I am interested to work in Malaysia or in Singapore. Please advice me how can I apply.

7. Dr.Rakesh Pola says:

HELLO SIR ,
    give me mail id so i will apply for this job.

8. Dr.hima says:

Mm.Op sir I completed bhms . Plz guide me how to appl y for this job. I am so Interest

9. Dr.hima says:

sir I completed bhms and want to join it plz guidee how to apply

10. SIR I M HOMOEOPATHIC PRACTITIONER TO 1 YEAR,AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POST?

11. dr.manan parikh says:

PLZ UPDATE ME ABOUT THIS & HOW TO APPLY !

12. Dr Khalid Iqbal says:

I am Homeopathic doctor and working as a Homeopathic Medical Officer in Government Hospital in Government of Punjab, Pakistan. I’ve professional experience of nearly 17yrs.
    Am I eligible to apply for the post?Plz. suggest me as early as possible.

13. dr. sunil kumar setia says:

I DID MY DHMS IN 1987, AND MD (HOM)IN 2008 I HAVE BEEN PRCTISING CLASSICAL HOMOEOPATHY SINCE 1989
    I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU
    MY WIFE IS A SCIENCE TEACHER IN DPS AND KIDS ARE WELL TALENTD IN SPORTS AS WELL AS IN ACEDEMICS

INFORM IF FOUND ENOUGH ELIGIBLE TO BE A PART OF YOUR PROJECT

14. Dr Anutosh Chakraborty says:

I am a BHMS with 2 years exp.& having a housestaffship on gynae & obstetrics from govt.hospital…. tell me how can I apply
    thanking you

15. dr.p.s.shylajan says:

sir,
    i am a homeopathic physician . i have been practicing since the last 16 years and i would like to join in malaysian homoeopathic service, how can i submit my application? please reply.

16. drchella sentamilselvan says:

i am completed BHMS 2007, now am practicing .am interest work malaysia ,how can i submit my application? next month am going to malaysia .please reply sir.

17. Ajmal Khan says:

I am DHMS holder practicing in Pakistan in my own clinic purely classically(single remedy),but I have no teacher in this field only the books of great Kent(general to particular).
    Moreover I have some difficulties in dealing mask cases.
    So I want to practice under your kind control,I request
    kindly to do so.
    With Best Regards,
    Ajmal khan DHMS.

18. Dr Vishal Sheth says:

i am a homeopath practicing since 2006 in halol, gujarat.
    am i eligible for this job.. i worked specially for chronic diseases..

19. Dr. Md. Salahuddin says:

Hello, I am a B.H.M.S (D.U) doctor from Bangladesh, I am too much inspired by this news. I want to be a doctor for that post. How can i apply for this post, would you please inform me to my e-mail address or to my cell no.-+8801611843384.
    Thank you.

20. Gulzar Hussain says:

Sir,I am qualified from National counil for homoeopathy Islamabad Pakistn With over five years experiene in relevent field.I fullfil the entire conditions for this job. Hope for a favourable response.Thanks you. Your,s faithfully Gulzar Hussain E-Mail:gulzarhussaingulz@yahoo.om Mob +92 301 4730110