Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra (AMHMCM) has announced the exam dates for Association Post Graduate Homoeopathy-Common Entrance Test (Asso-PGH-CET), which will be conducted in August 2015.
The Asso-PGH-CET will be held on August 9, 2015.
Candidates who have passed final B.H.M.S. examination or equivalent qualification in homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the act after completing 1 year compulsory rotating internship can apply. Candidates who have attained Bachelors in homoeopathic medicine and surgery or equivalent qualification in homoeopathy, and candidates who have completed one year compulsory internship or are likely to complete the same on or before May 31,2014 can appear for Asso-PGH-CET-2014
Candidates can obtain the application form from the website from June 8, 2015.
Important dates for the exam:
- Sale of brochure and application forms: June 8 to Monday, July 20
- Last date of submission of forms: July 20, 2015
- Admit cards will be available on website by: July 27, 2015
- Date of Asso-PGH-CET: August 09, 2015
- Declaration of results: August 18, 2015
Nature of Entrance Exam
- The examination will be conducted in English language.
- APGH-CET-2015 paper will be of three hours duration containing 250 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick mark, multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks are awarded to them.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of B.H.M.S. Examination and shall cover all the subjects of B.H.M.S. Course.
The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy – 25
- Homoeopathic Repertory- 25
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica – 25
- Medicine (Gen- Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych.) – 35
- Preventive & Social Medicine – 20
- Surgery (Gen Surgery, ENT, Opth. Orthopedic) – 20
- OB/GY – 20
- Anatomy – 10
- Physiology – 15
- Pharmacy – 25
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 15
- Pathology – 15
Total : 250 questions
Time : 3 hours
The copy of admit card which is available on Website : www.amhmcm.org
The examination will be conducted in English language.
List of PG Courses
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
Source : http://www.amhmcm.org/
Also visit : http://www.dkmmhomoeocollege.com/
For study materials