The Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) is in the process of establishing the following Schools & Centres as part of its vision to promote all streams in health science, inculcate scientific temper in all its activities and specifically focus on; (i) targeted research activities, (ii) skill upgradation and (iii) community extension programs in perpetuating health care education in the state striving to attain excellence/world standards.
- School of Health Policy & Planning Studies
- School of Family Health Studies
- School of Ayurveda (AYUSH)
- Centre for Health Care Counselling
- Centre for Studies on Health of Young Adults
- Centre for Disability Management Studies
- Centre for Basic Science & Bio-ethics
- Centre for Gerontological Studies
- Centre for Studies in Medical Simulation
- Centre for Inter-disciplinary Allied Health Sciences & Technology
- Centre for History of Medicine & Museum
The KUHS is empanelling experts in each of these areas in order to channelize the best available human resources for realization of the KUHS vision.
We invite Teachers, Scientists, Technologists & other persons with expertise in these areas for being empanelled.
The request with brief CV showing your areas of expertise may be sent to [email protected] as early as possible and positively before 16th of August 2017.