Govt. of Kerala receiving applications from students who passed/completed the BHMS examination from Private/Aided Homoeopathy Medical Colleges within/outside the state requesting for internship transfer to prestigious Govt. Homoeopathy Medical Colleges/Hospitals in the state on personal convenience.
Govt. of Kerala recently revised internship transfer guidelines in Homoeopathy Medical Colleges of Kerala – for within and outside state interns.
GO No.49201/J2/2012/H&FWD dt 29/03/2013
Govt. have examined the matter in details and issue the following conditions regarding internship transfer under Homoeopathy Medical Education.
- Applicants shall produce order in writing from the Principal of the concerned college
- Internship transfer is subjected to the permission of CCH
- No stipend shall be paid
- The incumbent shall pay a fee Rs.5000/- per month
- Transfer shall be recognised University approved by University of Calicut/Kerala/MG University Kottayam
- Request from Government/Aided Institutions shall be forwarded along with the decision of Kerala University of Health Science Thrissur and processed separately on a case to case basis.
Download GO : Internship in Kerala for outside candidates 2013