A series 170/2005 Maximum: 100 marks Time : 2 hour
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define he following :—
(b) Active principles.
(c) Exotic plants.
(d) Prescription writing.
2. Write common names, parts used, class of mother tincture (old methods) and active principles of (i) Aconite Nap; (ii) China; (iii) Digitalis; (iv) Opium; and (v) Nux Vomica.
3. What is Potentisation ? Give the salient features of Centesimal and Decimal scales of potencies. Describe briefly different methods of potentisation.
4. Write short notes on
- (i) Act regulating the manufacture, storage sales and transportation of Homoeopathic remedies.
- (ii) Drug Inspector.
- (iii) Proof strength of Alcohol.
- (iv) Properties of Sugar of milk.
- (v) Drug proving.
5. What is fluxion potency ? How will you convert Calcarea Carb 3C to liquid potency?
All rights reserved @ similima