Gazette Date: 16/04/2012
Last Date: 16/05/2012
Category No: 05/2012
1. Department : Govt. Homeopathic Medical Colleges
2. Name of post : Tutor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
3. Scale of pay : 22,360 – 37,940/-
4. No. of vacancies : 1 (One)
3% vacancies of the post shall be reserved for PH Candidates having deformity of Orthopaedic Lower Extremities alone. (vide G.O.(P) No.43/09/SWD dated 13.10.2009).
1) BHMS Degree acquired after a regular course of study from a University in Kerala or Bachelors Degree in Homoeopathy from any other recognized university.
2) Permanent Registration under Homoeopathic Medical Council.
Note :- A post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned from any of the Universities recognized by the universities in Kerala as equivalent there to will be treated as preferential qualifications.
Mode of submitting applications
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.org’. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User-id and pass word. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entrying the home page. Candidate are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user Id for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
Last Date for receipt of applications : 16/05/2012 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
More details : www.similima.com/kerala-psc-obg.pdf