Date posted: August 16, 2013

Kerala PSC Homeopathy Medical Officer written Examination  will be on 4th October 2013 (Friday)

SIMILIMA team wishing you all the best…take care!!

Syllabus: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.

Main Topics:-
Part I – India-National Movement
Part II – Kerala-Renaissance and its leaders
Part III – Questions based on Degree in Homoeopathy
(Maximum Marks : 100)
(Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes)
( Medium of Questions: English)

Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through their One  Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from  13/09/2013

For previous question papers : http://www.homeobook.com/question-papers/

For study materials : http://www.homeobook.com/competitive-exam-materials/

Comments

1. Dr.Karthik.P says:

Dear Sir,

Division (nos) of question in each part.

2. anirban says:

is this date announced by p.s.c?where i get details of syllabus and information of exam date and others?

3. Dr Seeja.C.V says:

i have some problem with my photograph while doing one time registration. It was not noted at that time and my application was submitted without any objection. There was no name, signature and date in my photograph due to some technical errors which was created by the person who done my one time registration (in the cafe). What can i do for this. Can you please give me a suggestion via my e mail.

4. hello sir,
    candidates outside Kerala can apply or not…if yes, what is the eligibility for the post.
    please do reply.

5. sreelatha says:

Sir,I am not getting my admission ticket.Is there any technical problem? when I will get it? pls reply

6. abhay says:

7. abhay says:

i have some problem with my photograph while doing one time registration. It was not noted at that time and my application was submitted without any objection. There was no name, signature and date in my photograph due to some technical errors which was created by the person who done my one time registration . What can i do for this. Can you please give me a suggestion via my e mail.

8. Dr.Rajasree.R says:

Dear Sir,
    I have appeared for the Kerala PSC Homeopathy Medical Officer written Examination conducted on 4th October 2013 .
    As per the syllabus of the examination published by KPSC, Questions are from the following topics..

Part I – India-National Movement
    Part II – Kerala-Renaissance and its leaders
    Part III – Questions based on Degree in Homeopathy

Most of the questions of the examinations was not from the above topics,it was from current affairs and general knowledge.Only 10-20 questions we can say from Homoeopathy.For some of the questions ,the answers given are also not correct.

I would like to bring this matter to the attention of the Chairman of KPSC so that they can delete the out of syllabus or questions with wrong answers or conducting a re-examination,so that the purpose of the examination is fulfilled.

Please comment on the subject and advice…