Contractual appointment of Allopathic and AYUSH Doctors for School Health Programme and mainstreaming of AYUSH Under National Rural Health Mission.
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand
Advt No. – 07/2012 Last date for Application – 10 December, 2012
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society invites application from the suitable candidates for the contractual appointment of Allopathic and AYUSH Doctors for School Health Programme (SHP) and mainstreaming of AYUSH. All the positions are for the Primary Health Center (PHC) and Community Health Center (CHC) in the rural area under District Rural Health Society.
- Medical Officer School health Prohgramme : 388 Vacancies
- Medical Officer – AYUSH :42 Vacancies
Last date : 10th December, 2012.
1. Number of posts can be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
2. Out of 388 post of Medical Officer – School Health Programme, 194 positions will be from Allopathic Stream (MBBS) and 194 will be from AYUSH Stream (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS).
Selection of Medical Officer – SHP from AYUSH Stream and Medical Officer – AYUSH will be done as per the para-5 of Govt. Order No.- 324 (3) dated-25/11/2008.
3. However, in case of requirement/non availability/non selection of suitable candidates in one stream for the position of Medical Officer – SHP, the Society reserves the right to complete the remaining positions from the eligible candidates available in other stream/s.
Allopathic Doctor: MBBS from a Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India.Must have completed compulsory rotating internship on 01/04/2012.
Ayurvedic Doctor: BAMS/GAMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS or DHMS before 1983 from recognized university/ college(mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCH act, 1973) with completion of compulsory internship.
Unani Doctor: BUMS/GUMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2ndschedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
Must have valid permanent registration Number from the State Council of Jharkhand (Medical/AYUSH). However, Candidates having registration from Bihar AYUSH Medical Parishad,prior to formation of Jharkhand AYUSH Medical Council and having residential certificate of Jharkhand can also apply.
Candidates having higher qualification in the relevant area may get preference/ weightage in the selection process.
- Medical Officer – SHP: Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated
- Medical Officer – AYUSH: Rs. 20,000/- per month consolidated*
(*Remuneration of Medical Officer AYUSH may be considered for revision, subject to approval from GoI)
General information and Instructions:
- The appointment would be purely on contract for one year. However, the contract of service may be renewed at end of term, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the society. Performance will be reviewed after 3 months of the first contract, if work is not found to be satisfactory, then the service may be terminated without any notice.
- Any claim for absorption at the regular position in the Department of Health and Family welfare shall not be entertained in future.
- Doctors will be recruited against specific health facility. All the positions are non-transferable in nature and any request for relocation in future will not be entertained. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in Jharkhand should only apply. However, the society reserves the right of relocation in future as per the requirement.
- The objective of the assignment for the Doctors is to implementation of all the interventions under School Health Programme and effective functionalization of the Primary Health Centers/ Community Health Centers in rural areas under District Rural Health Society.
- Selected candidates will be required to remain at place of posting during duty hours. Doctor will have to reside within 8 KM of their place of posting. During off- duty hours they must be available on call within a response time of half an hour. They will be required to maintain their own mobile phones.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application for different positions.
- Candidates Submitting CGPA score cards for the academic qualifications must submit the conversion chart along with the mark-sheet.
- Society reserves the right to short-list limited number of candidates for posts advertised on the basis of either age, qualification, experience or any other suitable criteria as decided bythe society.
- Society reserves the right to conduct interview/written test or any such suitable process for selection of suitable candidates.
- Applications of the candidates, who have worked with the Society or any other Govt. Organization/Institution earlier and/or their services were terminated on the Disciplinary ground or any other ground, shall not be considered for any of the mentioned positions.
- These posts may be discontinued at any time depending upon the requirement or validity of the project.
- Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process.
- At any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
- The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- No correspondence or personal queries in this regard shall be entertained.
- Details can be seen at www.jharkhand.gov.in/ notice board, jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable.
Mode of Application:
1. Candidate full-filling the mentioned criteria for the advertised position shall only apply in the prescribed format enclosing the copy of the self attested certificates and mark-sheet with the Application Form. Application received without the mentioned application fee shall not be entertained.
2. All the applications must reach by 5 PM on 10th December, 2012.
3. Application form complete in all respect, should be sent in a sealed envelope by Registered/Speed Post super-scribing “Advertisement Number – ________ , Application for the post of _________________________ & Post Code ______” at the following address.
To, The Director in Chief,
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
Govt. Vaccine Institute Campus (RCH Building),
Namkum, Ranchi – 834010
Application format & More details : https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/4scm6e6mCfSjkF
Source : http://jharkhand.gov.in/
Courtesy : Dr Shama Bano