Duration: 3 year
Eligibility : BHMS from any recognised institute of Homoeopathy
Admission Capacity : Presently 6 seats each in Materia Medica, Organon and Repertory. (Total: 18)
Fee Structure : Rs.45000/- per annum. Rs.5000/- as caution money (Refundable)
Last date of receiving Application form 15/7/2011
Session starts from – 1 Oct 2011
Cost of form : General and OBC Rs 1500, SC/ST Rs 750
The Examination Centre will be located in Jaipur only.
Office Hours: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days
Phone No. : 0141-6597001-03, Web Site: www.homoeopathyuniversity.org
City Office- Dr. M. P. K. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital &
Research Centre, Station Road, Jaipur (Raj.)-302006. Ph.- 0141-2364662
Date of Examination : 07-08-2011
Time : 8.00 am to 10.00 am
Pattern of Questions
- Paper : Part A: Pre and Para clinical subjects (20 Questions)
- Part B: Clinical subjects (20 Questions)
- Part C: Homoeopathic Subjects (60 Questions)
Centre : Dr. M.P.K. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Station Road, Jaipur-302006
i. Materia Medica
ii. Organon of Medicine
Number of seats:
Total 18 seats (06 in each branch i.e. Materia Medica, Organon of medicine, &Repertory) are available for postgraduate courses.
As per Homoeopathy University Act, Ordinance 32(3) reservation in admission to the University for Scheduled Castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes, women and handicapped persons shall be provided as per the policy of the state government. In case reserved seats are not filled, the unfilled seats shall be transferred to General category.
- The candidate should have passed the BHMS or its equivalent declared thereto in second schedule of C.C.H. act, and has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotatory internship after passing the degree course before the date of counseling OR
- The candidate must have registration with the Rajasthan Board of Homoeopathic Medicine,Jaipuratthetime of counseling.
- A candidate who is likely to complete one year compulsory rotatory internship along with registration with council/ board on the date of counseling can appear for entrance test.
Pocedures for submission :
- The application form complete in all respects must accompany attested copies of the under-mentioned certificates.
- Secondary Marksheet
- Sr. Sec. Mark sheet
- Date of birth Certificate/ Sec. Certificate
- Detailed marks sheets of qualifying examination: I, II, III & Final examination of BHMS
- Certificate in support of educational qualification: B.H.M.S. Degree.
- The compulsory rotatory internship certificate.
- Registration certificate from Council/Board of Homoeopathic System of medicine. (Can be submitted at the time of counseling)
- Caste certificate,ifapplicable.
- Migration Certificate (Can be submitted after the admission).
- Character Certificate
NOTE: No original certificate should be attached with the application form.
The entrance test shall cover all the subjects covered during BHMS course. The test paper will have following division:-
- Part A: Pre and Para clinical subjects, i.e. Anatomy, Physiology including Bio- Chemistry, Pathology including Microbiology, Forensic medicine and Toxicology. It shall contain 20 multiple choice questions.
- Part B: Clinical subjects i.e. Practfice of medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery, Community medicine. It shall contain 20 multiple choice questions.
- Part C: Homoeopathic Subjects i.e. Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Organon of medicine, Repertory, Homoeopathic Pharmacy. It shall contain 60 multiple choice questions.
(a) The Examination Centre will be Dr. M.P.K. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Station Road, Jaipur only.
(b) The examination shall be held as per programme mentioned below:
Date of PG ET (H) : 07″` August 2011
Time : 08 am to 10.00 am
- Candidates are required to reach the test centre at least 30 minutes before the start oftest. Ifthe candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall.
- The candidates must show, on demand, the admit card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the admit card issued by the HOMOEOPATHY UNIVERSITM JAIPUR, will not be admitted to the examination hall underany circumstance.
- A seat with the roll no. will be allotted to each candidate.
- A candidate who comes after 15 minutes of commencement of the test shall not be permitted to ta ke the test.
- A candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the Examination hall.
- Mobile phones or electronic devices ofany kind are not allowed to be taken in.violation may lead to cancellation of candidature ofthe violates.
- No candidate, without the special permission ofthe centre superintendent or the invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or examination room until the expiry of full time allotted for test. Candidate should not leave the hall without handing over their question booklets to the invigilator on duty.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, then his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for giving examination. Decision of the university shall be final and binding in this regard.
- In the question booklet there would be one square against every option,candidate shall tick one of the four squares corresponding to the correct response to a question using BLUE OR BLACK FINETIP BALL PEN ONLY
- Candidate must read the instructions carefully given on the question bookletbefore attemptingto answerthe questions.
- The candidate is required to hand over question booklet to the centre superintendent even if he has not attempted any question and no page/part of the question booklet is to be torn or removed or taken out of the examination centre under any circumstances failing which the candidature shall be cancelled.
- No re-examination shall be held bythe university underany circumstances, for those candidates who were unable to appear on the scheduled date of PGET (H) -2011 for any reason whatsoever.
- The question booklet shall not be subject to production before any court (civil or criminal), or before the candidate, or anybody else on his/her behalf, or before any Internal or External Authority.
- After completing the test and before handing over the question booklet, the candidate should check again that all the particulars required in the question booklet have been correctly written or filled.
For each correct answer three marks shall be awarded and for each wrong answer one mark shall be deducted. Merit position shall be determined on the basis oftotal marks obtained in the paper.
After evaluation of question booklet, result shall be declared Rank wise and Category wise. The ranking shall be solely based on the result of PGET (H)-2011 and shall not be valid for admission. This ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on PGET (H).
Slection & Counselling
A. Admission would be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by marks obtained in the PGET(H).
B. In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in PGET (H) the inter- se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows-
1. The candidate, who has got more aggregate marks, taking into consideration marks of all the four professional examinations of BHMS course togetherin first attempt, will be given preference for admission.
2. If the candidates have equal marks in BHMS also, after taking into consideration marks of all four professional examinations, then the candidate older/oldest in age will be given preference for admission As soon as a candidate is allotted a seat, he/she will be provisionally admitted in that course and is required to submit the following immediately.
1. Original certificates as specified earlier.
2. Course fee and refundable caution money (Within seven Days).
NOTE: The original certificates of students would be kept in custody of the college and returned only after completion ofthe course.
The student will have to pay entire course fee at the time of admission. Fee will not be refunded in any condition.
1. Date of availability ofform : 1″June 2011
2. Last date of receiving application form : 15Â°Â°`JuIy 2011
3. Date of entrance examination : 07″` August 2011
4. Date of declaration of result : 20″` August 2011
5. Date of counseling : 20″` September 2011
6. Date of starting session : 1â€œ October 2011
For details :