Date posted: July 10, 2013

by Bakson’s Homoeopathy in Bengaluru/Bangalore, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Panipat, Sonepat, Meerut, All India

Primarily responsible for consulting the patients.

- To take proper case history of the patients and documenting it.

- To prescribe with clear instruction to the pharmacy.

- To encourage the new patients to speak to the Patient Care Executive.

Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A

Apply

Comments

1. dr. neha says:

what are the eligibility criteria and i m from Nagpur n have registration from Maharashtra so can i apply.

2. Dr Tushar Matraya says:

I Have completed my B.H.M.S and practising in Meerut since 1 year i want to apply for the opening for the same

3. dr manisha says:

sent me the details regarding the job or send me the contact details-telephone no. of the person.

4. dr manisha says:

i need to know more regarding the job.please provide me with contact details and telephone nos.

5. Dr. Priyanka Mishra says:

Please tell me eligibility criteria and provide me tha job details and contact details

6. Dr. Devi Prasad "Shivaansh" says:

I am Dr. D.P. SHIVAANS I WORK IN YOUR INSTITUTE. PLEASE TELL ME SELECTION CRITERIA.

7. drjyoti says:

competed my BHMS in yr 2010 having 3years experience in homeopathic practice with good patient care handling looking for job in amritsar city.please tell me the selection critieria