On dated 8th July 2012
At Indore (M.P)
The extract of conference are:
1) To discuss the development of co-operative research / teaching
2) Role of homoeopathic medicine and nano technology
3) Homoeopathic management in life threatening diseases and modern era.
4) Scope of homoeopathic medicines in acute complaints with emphasis on its limitations.
Renowned speakers from all over India have been invited to participate in this important event which will be intellectually stimulating for the participating students and delegates.
- Dr. Subhas Singh (Kolkata)
- Dr. Tanveer Hussain (Punjab)
- Dr. Saurabh Kumar (Indore)
- Dr. Gaurav Kacker (Ujjain)
- Dr. Ajay Yadav (Mumbai)
- Dr.G.D.Patil (Jabalpur)
- Dr.Pankaj Srivastava (U.P)
Guest of Honour
- Dr.Ramjee Singh (President CCH)
- Dr.Aayesha Ali (Registrar M.P state Homeopathy council)
- Dr.Anurudh Verma (Member CCH U.P)
The programme will include invited talks, oral presentations of the aforesaid extracts. On this occasion we are going to publish the “ souvenier cum extract volume “ incorporating articles contributed by scholars working in this field as well as allied fields.
Registration Fee: Just 250/- Before 30th June
Just 500/- 1st July Onwards
For more info. Contact: Dr.Saurabh Kumar (09755555008)