Date posted: September 7, 2011

Kuwait: Alternative medicine hospital approved
11 February 2010 Kuwait Times

KUWAIT: The Cabinet has approved the establishment of a new 300-bed capacity hospital for alternative medicine and rehabilitation at a total cost of KD 30 million, announced the Health Ministry

The new hospital will built on the site where the current alternative medicine hospital is situated. A state-of-the art, fully equipped hospital will replace the existing building. It will include a rehabilitation center for the disabled, senior citizens’ care centers among other facilities offered.

The hospital will also be connected to one of the most advanced international centers in the field of alternative medicine, said Al-Abdulhadi. It is expected to be ready within five years, reported Al-Qabas.

On a separate note, Al-Abdulhadi announced that the decision concerning the appointment of new directors for medical, technical divisions will be made soon, especially after the Ministry completes the process of electing the most qualified candidates for the posts in coordination with the regulations of the Civil Service Commission(CSC).

Meanwhile, Al-Abdulhadi addressed the issue of health insurance hospitals, stating that the project to establish these hospitals still await a decision made by the Cabinet before it is set up. These facilities are expected to provide citizens and residents with the best medical care services.

Source :  http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20100211051241/Kuwait%3A%20Alternative%20medicine%20hospital%20approved

Ministry of Health Building
Jamal Abdulnasser Street
P.O. Box 5
Kuwait Safat 13001
Kuwait

Tel: +965 2487-7422
Fax: +965 2486-5414
Email: health@moh.gov.kw
Website: www.moh.gov.kw

Remember : Homoeopathy not yet approved in Kuwait

Comments

1. DR.JAMEEL AHMAD ANSARI. says:

SIR I HAVE BHMS DEGREE WITH 12 YS.EXP.IN HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE.

2. k venkatesh says:

hi sir,
    i am venkatesh am suffering from white patches on my skin please suggest me….

3. reena says:

i am suffering from a severe allergy from since 14 years. if you have any treatment send a reply to me.
    Thanks

4. nnusiyath says:

I have been suffering allergic cough since 1 1/2 years.sir how I can consult a doctor.send reply for me

5. ahmed khalid says:

i m suffring from sleep apnea for last three year i m 21 years old my weight 130 kilgram is there any medicine i check my throide glands are ok kindly help i meaiying for you reply my cell no 66860287

6. ahmed khalid says:

September 1, 2013 at 1:08 pm

7. usha nair says:

Is homeopathy approved in Kuwait? Can Indian homeopathy doctors practice in Kuwait?

8. usha nair says:

Is Homeopathy approved by Kuwait Government? Can Indian homeopathic doctors practice in Kuwait?