Date posted: September 6, 2011

The KIMS Bahrain Medical Center WLL (KBMC) is the first GCC franchisee of Kerala Institute Of Medical Sciences, India. KBMC provides quality outpatient, diagnostic and personal primary care to the population of Bahrain.

In addition, our integration with the community, association and insurance companies gives the population in all sectors direct access to our services and specialist treatment. Their website listed Homeopathy department also

Interested candidates may contact :
KIMS Bahrain Medical Center
Umm-Al-Hassam Avenue,
Near Copperchimney Restaurant, Road No.: 3709
P.O. Box 10494, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Ph: +973 17 822123, Fax: +973 17 822127
Email: kimsbhrn@batelco.com.bh
Web : http://www.kimsbh.com/home.html

Dr.Raja Sweta – practitioner
Email: drraaj@doctor.com

Comments

1. sv rao says:

homeo medical stores in manama

2. Dr.Raaj Swetta says:

sorry sir no homeo medical stores in bahrain YET

3. Dr,Chinduamod B.H.M.S says:

any vacancy in bahrain

4. Pooja says:

Where do we get homeopathy medicine in Bahrain…I am from riyadh

5. Dear Dr. Raaja,

I wish to thank you for all the personal attention you gave me during my stay in Bahrain.

Homeopathy treatment did wonders for me. Should i be of help by creating a article to be place into our news sheet I will be happy to do.

Dai Wei Sheng our main column writer will be happy once you can submit your story. Many Chinese people do visit Bahrain and knowing about you would be useful.

6. dimple dhawan says:

Hi is there any vaccancy for Homeopathic doctor in bahrain…

7. Dr Asif Kalyan says:

hi is there vacancy for Homeopathic Doctor. I am living at Riyadh.

8. Ahammed Basheer says:

Dear Dr Swetha,

My wife has completed her BHMS and now staying with me in Bahrain. Would like to know about any vacancies for homoeo doctor, pls help me..

9. Srinivas T.S. says:

Dr. Raaj Swetta,
    I am civil Engineer and my position is Cheif Engineer at The Palace Boutique Hotel at Adliya. my junior friend is searching for the job in bahrain Musculoskeletal Disorder and Sports Physiotherapist.His qualification is BPT March 2009 at Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore-Laxmi memorial college of Physiotherapy, Mangalore 60% and MPT in Musculoskeletal Disorder and Sports completed on Nov 2012,Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore-Laxmi memorial college of Physiotherapy, Mangalore 58.87%.
    please let me know anywhere he can get the vacancy.
    his CV is with me.

10. ravi says:

dear friends
    i completed b.pharmacy and have 5 yrs pharmacist experience in India. IS there any pharmacist vacancy in Bahrain means please help me guys.