Date posted: September 13, 2011

THIS JOB OFFER EXPIRED

Godavari Foundation’s
Dr.Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Jalgaon Kh(M.S) India
N.H.6,(Jalgaon Bhusawal Road)Jalgaon Kh-425309.Tal & Dist,Jalgaon.

Email : duphmch@yahoo.in

Applications are invited for the following posts

Principal,Professors,Readers,Lecturers & Medical officer.

For subjects : Anatomy,Physiology & Biochemistry,Homoeopathic Pharmacy,Organon,HMM,Surgery,OBGY,Medicine & Homoepathic hospital.

Qulification:BHMS,MD (Hom)

Posted on : 12.0.11

THIS JOB OFFER EXPIRED

Comments

1. Dr Yashwantrao Patil says:

kindly give last date of submission of application form

2. Dr. Rajesh Memdani says:

I am 20 yrs experience Reader in H.Pharmacy and Organon at MEHSANA HMC Gujarat. Just for the shake to change of peripheral environment want to join you. if i am eligible for your posts then please reply, i’ll send you detail appli. along with all certificates and testimonies.

3. Dr.vikas singh (B.H.M.S. PG. DIP. DIETETICS HEALTH AND NUTRITION ) says:

DR VIKAS SINGH BHMS PG DIPLOMA DIETETICS HEALTH AND NUTRITION
    YWO YEAR TEACH EXP. IN LBS PARA MEDICAL COLLEGE BHOPAL

4. Dr.vikas singh (B.H.M.S. PG. DIP. DIETETICS HEALTH AND NUTRITION ) says:

TWO YEAR EXP. AS LECTURER

5. Dr.Amol Girdhar Chopade says:

Resp.Sir,

I am B.H.M.S degree holder and has passed out in 2007.

Can I apply for any above mentioned faculties?

Your faithfully

6. Dr. Avinash R. Rudrajwar says:

Respected Sir,
    At present i m working as a Vice-Principal,Professor(selected underUniversity Stature-28) & Head of Anatomy Dept in Raipur Hom. Medi. College, Raipur.
    I am also member of College Governing Body,College Apex Body and also Sr.Member of Board of Homoeopathic Faculty,AYUSH HEALTH UNIVERSITY C.G.

7. Dr. Avinash R. Rudrajwar says:

Respected Sir,
    I have 14 yrs. teaching experience with M.Sc., M.D.(Hom.) and one year Post PG Diploma in Personnel Management. I am interested for Post of Principal.thanks…! mob.09300611959

8. Dr.Arjun Charan Rout says:

Dear Sir,
    I am B.H.M.S,passing year 1993,Date of birth-12/2/1969,expe-Clinical exp ,can i applied for teaching post

9. Dr.Arjun Charan Rout says:

e-mail address given is not valid e-mail id(duphmch@yahoo.in)

10. Renu sisodia says:

sir,

I have passed BHMS in 2010, and now i m persueing my internship (4 mths completed). I m interested in teaching field that’s why i would like to apply for faculty posts.

can i apply for any above mentioned faculties?

• Dr Mansoor says:

Yes definitely

• Dr Ashish says:

Dear Dr Renu,
      We are very sorry to say but you are not eligible for either of these posts.
      For the post of Lecturer you need minimum 4 years of clinical experience after your qualifying examination (BHMS) as per CCH, New Delhi.
      Also for the post of MO (Medical Officer), you are not eligible, since you are still pursuing your internship and just completed 4 months out of 12 months compulsory training.

Therefore please complete the course first before joining any institution. And since you are interested in teaching, so always try to upgrade your knowledge and understanding in the related subject. There are many more vacancies to come, so don’t worry about that.
      Wish you all the best.

with regards
      Dr Ashish

11. Dr.Smruti Ranjan Panda says:

sir i m a homoeopathic physician, i wants to an faccolity member in your institute,if you wants then inform me. Yours sincerly.

12. Dr Bhanu Pratap Singh says:

Respected sir,

I have passed BHMS in 2010, and my internship is completed in april 2011). I m interested in teaching field that’s why i would like to apply for faculty posts.

can i apply for any above mentioned faculties?

13. Dr. Raj Kumar Singh says:

Respected Sir,
    I am from Agra, UP, and My MD (Homoeopathy) is going to be completed in one or two months (Result Awaited). Can I apply for the post of Lecturer.
    Please Reply me sir.

14. Dr.Dinkar Prasad Pandey says:

dear sir
    i have passed BHMS in 2008 & till day i m doing self practice in Bhopal with diffrent yr tution.
    can i apply in mainion avove any post

15. l sasanka v marumudi says:

sir
    i have completed my bhms 2010 and i have percentage of 63.3 .so can i apply for the post please reply

16. Dr Dinesh Khudasia says:

Respected Sir,
    At present i m working as a Reader & Head of OBGY Dept in Vasundhra Raje Hom. Medi. College, Gwalior.
    I have 12 yrs. teaching experience with B.Sc., M.D.(Hom.) I am interested for Post of Professor in Dept of OBGY.thanks…! mob.09425456625

17. Dr.Avinash R.Rhdrajwar says:

Dear Sir,
    i think given emailid of dr.Ulhas hom. medi. college, Jalgaon is not correct, bcas my application could not sent on that mailid,recieving failure notice on that mail address. plz give me correct id.

18. Respeted Sir,
    I am passed in 2007 from Burdwan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Burdwan W.B., with 1 years & 4 months experience Of Medial Officer in L.B.S.Homoeopathic Medial college & Hospital, Bhopal M.P. Sir I want to apply For Lecturer. Can I send my Bio-data with Other documents in your postal address.
    With Regards
    Dr. Pankaj K.Chaurasia
    Lucknow, U.P.
    Mob:- 09451803001

19. Respected Sir,
    I m Passed in 2010,Can I able to Apply for Post of Medical officer in Medical colleges.

Thanks & Regards
    Dr.Pratibha Chaurasia
    Lucknow.

20. Dr XYZ says:

Kindly give details about salary and other facilities.

MO=………..
    Lecturer=…..
    Reader=…….
    VP=………..
    Principal=….

Also the appraisal duration, leave allowances.
    if you reply directly here, it would be appriciated.