Saturday 27th October 2012
Paragon House, Boston Manor Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GA
Dr Parinaz Humaranwala, M.D. (Homeo) from Mumbai – India will detail in-depth knowledge and cases of homeopathy in mental temperaments.
Dr Nikunj Trivedi, practices at Leicester and is ranked first in the University.
Dr Trivedi specialises in treating infertility and chronic cases and has wide experience of modern medical investigations combined with homeopathic totality to prove the effectiveness to restore the abnormal pathology to normal physiology.
Ms Ai-Ling Su practices integral homeopathy, a synthesis of homeopathy and Jungian psychology in both theory and practice, which has the capacity to heal inner soul wounds.
- 09.30am Registration and Welcome Tea
- 10.00am Inauguration and Welcome Messages
- 10.15am Dr Parinaz Humaranwala Mental Temperaments and Homeopathy
- 12.00pm Ms Sarah Hamilton, New approach to Homeopathy
- 13.00pm Lunch
- 14.00pm Dr Nikunj Trivedi – Restoring abnormal to normal with Homeopathy
- 15.00pm Ms Ai-Ling Su, Integral Homeopathy – A Royal approach to healing wounded souls especiallychildhood traumas
- 16.15pm A Short Film by Dr Shashi Mohan Sharma
- 16.30pm Graduation Ceremony
- 16.45pm Farewell Tea
University of West London, Brentford campus is located on the A3002, Boston Manor Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9GA.
Organised by HAHNEMANN COLLEGE OF HOMEOPATHY
Regal Court, 42-44 High Street, Slough, Bre, SL1 1EL, UK
More details : http://www.hchuk.com/newsandevents.html