Date posted: December 13, 2011

THIS JOB OFFER EXPIRED

For Cure Homeo Clinic, Meerut, NCR DELHI.

Qualification:  BHMS/MD

Age: Below 35 years.

Language Proficiency: Must know Hindi & English

Salary:  18,000.00/- to 25,000.00/- per month.

Number of vacancies : 10

Email CV to:  curehomeoclinicmrt@gmail.com

Place of posting : For Cure Homeo Clinic, Meerut

For furthur details contact directly : curehomeoclinicmrt@gmail.com

Posted on 13.12.11

THIS JOB OFFER EXPIRED

Comments

1. Dr.Arjun Charan Rout says:

My age is now 42, can i applied for the above post

2. Vimal says:

Where is the location? Is it for Meerut?

3. Dr. Anand kumar Jaiswal says:

sir,i m 26year old,B.H.M.S. with 71%.

4. Dr.Arup Adhikari says:

Sir,I am 24yrs old.I have done my BHMS from M.H.M.C & H (Kolkata),I am doing my Internship,22/01/2012 my internship will bee completed.can I applied for the above post?????

5. Lydia Edison Weerasekara says:

Dear Sir,
    My husband and myself are qualified homoeopaths, living in Sri lanka. Me being an Indian, am 29 yrs old and my husband being a Sri lankan, 32 yrs old, do we have any chance of getting a job there? But we do know a very little hindi but fluent in English and we graduated from a homoeopathic medical college in India, affiliated to Dr. MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY! This is our humble request Sir, if you could please help us in replying and letting us know if it’s possible for us to apply for the job. Thanking you! God bless you!

6. DR.AMIT KUMAR VYAS says:

Dear Sir;
    I am qualified homoeopathic doctor. I passed B.H.M.S. from Rajasthan university; Jaiput And Registered from R.H.C.B. jaipur.can I applied for the above post?

7. tanushree says:

not much of information has been revealed….doc. Mansoor… i think full criterion shuld b detailed here…

8. dr,prashant kumar says:

Dear Dr.Mansoor sir

sorry sir, i had applied for that post,but due to some region i could’t present on interview date(10-11-2011). can i apply again sir.plese give me chance.

9. Dr. Amit Kumar Gayen says:

Sir ,
    I have complete BHMS from Govt. Homoeopathic medical college under
    West Bengal University of Health Science,
    I want to join the above post as a Graduate
    Homoeopath.I got 59% Number in BHMS.
    PLEASE REPLY.

10. Diwanshi Gupta says:

Sir I am qualified homoeopathic doctor. I passed B.H.M.S in june 2011.

11. DR.CHANDANA PANIGRAHI says:

GOOD MORNING SIR/MADAM,
    I AM DR.CHANDANA PANIGRAHI,23YRS
    I WANT TO JOIN IN THIS POST.
    I GOT 67% IN B.H.M.S CAREER.

12. Dr Mansoor says:

All interested are requested to contact for furthur details contact directly : curehomeoclinicmrt@gmail.com

13. dr abhishek kumar says:

i am 25 y old , my percent is 60 , my B.H.M.S complet from S.H:M.C (H.P)

14. Dr. Atul kumar jain says:

medical officer jobs

15. sunil kumar jaiswal says:

Qualification;BHMS Age;30

16. Dr. Gopal muhale says:

Sir i m dr. Gopal muhale.
    I m 28 yrs old cmpleted my bhms from bu bhopal nd im searching for a job.
    My Qualificatn- b.sc., B.H.M.S., D.N.H.E., P.G.N.A.H.I., C.A.F.E.
    Cntact no.- 09826715967, 09203206390
    plz sir send me ans.
    Thanking u sir.

17. Dr. ANVITA BHARGAVA says:

Respected Mam/Sir
    i m dr. Anvita Bhargava
    Iam 26years old, completed my BHMS from M.G.H.homoeopathic medical college jabalpur MP.
    sex – female
    Qualification- BHMS
    contact number – +919926356066 , +918109374966
    my total aggregate is 63 percent ,

18. Dr. R. Valavan says:

Let me repeat what Dr. Mansoor Ali said above. ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT DIRECTLY CURE HOMOEO CLINIC through curehomeoclinicmrt@gmail.com. Details posted above is only for dissemination of information and Similima.com has no role or responsibility in the recruitment. Posting your details here is of NO USE.

Dr. R. Valavan
    Similima Team

19. Dr.Ankit srivastav says:

thank u very much sir, for kind information.Sir my age is 24year i got 71% at B.H.M.S. carrier passed from Rajasthan vidyapeeth university my internship is completed at 01sept.2012 can i apply for this post.

20. Respected sir/mam

i m 26 yr old.completed BHMS frm Guru Govind Sngh Indherprasth Universty new delhi in june 2010.
    And having 1.5 year experiance as homoeopathic doctor
    in(AUDE SAPERE)The homoeopath clinc in delhi.
    my prefrence locationfor above job south delhi.
    contact no. 099715893,011-26163184