Date posted: May 16, 2012

Experience : At least two years’ experience in Bio-marker in Health surveys

New Contact details :  Chetan Sharma – Datamation, India (m) 9811039482

For more details : csharma@nda.vsnl.net.innrhmbcc@gmail.com

More details : www.similima.com/pdf/DLHS4fieldagency.pdf

Comments

1. Dr Shveta Sharma says:

I am BHMS doctor with working experience of 6 year. I would like to apply..
    Please send me the details and the procedure..

Dr. Shveta Sharma

2. DR. PINTU DS says:

I am BHMS MD(HOM)WITH 5 YEAR CLINICAL EXPERIENCE. I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY. PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAIL.

3. Dr. M K Bhartiyam says:

I am BHMS doctor
    Please send me the details and the procedure..

4. Dr.Anindya Ganguly says:

I am BHMS doctor with 5 yrs job experience. How can I apply this job.

5. prabhas says:

Dear Sir
    This is Dr. Prabhas kindly very much excited to join the project. Kindly send the detail on prabhas.ihmr@gmail.com.

Thanking You!
    Dr. Prabhas

6. prabhas says:

Dear Sir
    This is Dr. Prabhas.I am very much excited to join the project. Kindly send the detail on prabhas.ihmr@gmail.com

Thanking You!
    Dr. Prabhas kumar Mishra

7. himmat ray says:

I am BHMS Doctor with 7 yrs experience.I would like to apply.Please send me the details and the procedure..

8. Dr. Isha Gupta says:

I am a homoeopathic physician and i have finished my grads last year..an i apply for dis job.

9. Dr.Ashutosh kumar chaturvedy says:

I want to know in detail about this particular vacancy.kindly mail me at drashutoshchaturvedy@gmail.com.

Thanks $Regard.

Dr.Ashutosh kumar chaturvedy.

10. Dr.Ranjan Kumar Bhoi says:

I am a BHMS doctor with 05 yrs of govt experience.I want to apply for the post.Please send details.Thanks.

11. i am homoeopathic docter and i have finished internship of may.can i aply this job

12. i am fresher can i aply this job?

13. Dr Ayanti says:

There is no as such advertisement found in the IIPS website. Kindly mention your source of the particular news.

Regards,
    Dr Ayanti

14. can i aply online???????

15. meenaambigai says:

want to do jobs for clinical experience and educational skills.

16. Dr Durgesh Pratap Singh says:

I have two yrs experience in homoeopathy.I want to join please send me more information about job,further procedure .

17. DR MD NASIM AHMAD says:

sir i am dr md nasim ahmad,i have completed bhms 2010 after that i start practice.
    i want join this project pls send me more information about job ,for further procedure.
    pls sir…

18. dr anurag dwivedi says:

hi,m bhms dr,pls give me full information about this job

19. Dr.Manish Gupta says:

I am BHMS doctor with clinical experience of 7 year. I would like to apply..
    Please send me the details and the procedure..
    Dr.Manish Gupta.
    my Email id. is drmanishgupta.4u@rediffmail.com

20. Dr.itishree sahoo says:

I am M.d. in Dr.Abhin Chandra homoeopathic medical college.Can i apply this job.