Dr.Ravi Singh, Dr.Pragati Singh
Here, I am introducing you a new method of administering homoeopathic remedy named as HAIR TRANSMISSION or SAHANI EFFECT. Some of u is probably aware of this method but probably hesitating to adopt in your practice for want how to use this method. I was in same situation when I first heard about it. But I decided to try it and hence obtained brilliant results from this method.
This method was invented by well known homoeopath of India Late Dr. B. Sahani of Patna. He was thinking that homoeopathic medicines are in the form of energy and energy is not a commodity to be fed by mouth? Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but it can only be transformed in other form. Obviously energy can be transmitted like radio or mobile signals. Dr. Sahani never claimed how it works, he has given many postulates about his theory( Ref. Transmission of Homoeo Drug energy from a Distance by Dr. B. Sahani B. Jain Publishers.
Methodology adopted is as follow:
1.Patients is told for this type of application of this system.
2.Case history is collected from the patients as per the case taking most classical to Homoeopathy.
3. Each case history is then analyzed for selection of proper rubrics for the selection of the Homoeopathic Medicines.
4.Each case is then repertosized using the RADAR software available at the centre and a medicine is selected.
5.A strand of HAIR is taken out either cut or uprooted from the head of the patient.
6.Selected medicine is taken in fifty millisimal potency and diluted in water in a 5ml vial and ten stroke was given
7.This vial is ready for putting the hair in it.
8.Strand of hair taken out from the patient is inserted in the vial containing diluted medicine. This is termed as “Transmitting set”. It is put in safe cupboard after putting name of medicine, date and patients name OR code number allotted to the patient.
9.When the hair is put in the vial of transmitting set it is termed as Transmission “ON” and when the hair is detached from it is termed as Transmission “OFF”
- Patient is advised to report for progress after fifteen days.
- Follow-up progress is noted when the patient revisited the clinic after fifteen days.
- 12. Homoeopathic observation of the caseis followed up and change in medicine is made considering the action. Following changes are made depending on the result.
- No change in symptoms- ten stroke were given to the transmitting set.
- Positive progress- No change is made in the transmitting set.
- c. Aggravation in symptoms- Either hair is detached from the transmitting set or waited without any change depending on the progress noted.
- Adverse changing symptoms- Transmission is put OFF and waited for change.
e. When need of change in medicine is felt either due to wrong selection or for use of complementary medicine. Hair was taken out from the first transmitting set and inserted in the new transmitting set containing new medicine. Has to be properly wiped out before inserting in new medicine.
f. Medicine used for transmission is selected from the general pool of the Homoopathic medicine in fifty millisimal potency.
g. Principle of complementary, follow-up, inimical, antidote as per Homoeopathy was adopted.
The advantages of this method are as follows
- Distance of patient is no bar for patient either in first or subsequent consultations.
- In case of aggravation simply detaching the hair will check agg.
- It is a continuous process, patient receives medicine till the vial contain his hair.
- It is the quickest method of effects obtained by homoeopathy which I have witnessed in my practice several times.
- Change of medicine is so simple that after washing hair put it in another medicated vial. Patient need not to come your office, he has only to inform us by telephone or massage.
So, I offer to profession the wordings of few stalwarts what has been said about homoeopathy, similar is applied to hair transmission.
Try my method and fearlessly publish the failure -Dr. Hahnemann
Do not accept anything without investigation, but still less, do not reject anything without trying it. – Dr. Luc De Schepper
It has been my rule through life never to accept anything as true, unless it came as near mathematical proof as possible in its domain of science; and, on the other hand, never to reject anything as false, unless there was stronger proof of its falsity. Dr. C. Hering
I have listened in many homoeopathic seminars by senior homoeopths or honorable guests that homoeopathy requires RESEARCHES. Will u please investigate hair transmission method by trying it in your practice or will leave your responsibility to shoulders of other?
I have tried this method in my practice and found brilliant results, gradually I am switching over to this method over oral doses. I have got results in every type of cases in my practice.
You can see few cured cases of my practice by this method be following link http://homoeopathic-cure.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 besides these cases thousands of patients of different diseases have been benefited hence I recommend this method to profession. Any one who want to know in detail about this method can visit website , refer Dr. B. Sahani’s book or contact me personally.