Eligibility : Pass in BHMS with 1 year Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Last date of submitting filled in application : 10.05.2011
Date of Counseling : 16.05.2011
No written Examinations
The tentative date of commencement of classes for M.D. (Hom.) will be on 01.06.2011
- M.D Materia Medica
- M.D Homoeopathic Philosophy & organon
- M.D Repertory
- M.D. Practice of Medicine
- M.D. Paediatrics
- M.D. Psychiatry
- M.D. Pharmacy
Expected Payment per year :
MD in Materia Medica, Repertory, Organon & Pharmacy : Rs. 1 lakh/year
MD in Pediatrics, Medicine & Psychiatry : Rs. 1 lakh fifty thousand/ year
Those who are getting admission through Common Entrance Examination by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences - Only need to pay Government fee
1. Admission will be made as per norms made applicable to Religious Minority Institutions. Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Admission Officer in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the office during working hours on cash payment or sending a D.D. for Rs. 500/- in favour of Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, payable at Mangalore.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
The application form can also be downdoaded from our website : www.fathermuller.com and the completed applications can be sent to the college at the address given below along with a D.D. for Rs. 500.00.
2. The Application form along with the copies of certificates must be submitted either in person or by registered post so as to reach this office not LATER THAN 10.05.2011.
3. The completed application form is to be sent to the Admission Officer, Fr Muller Homoepathic Medical College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575 018.
4. Order of preference of subject : (1) (2) (3)
5. Merit Selection: The admission to the course is based on merit.
6. Admissions secured on the basis of false information supplied by candidates shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
7. All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address given in the application form if a self addressed envelope is enclosed.
Admission granted is provisional and subject to:
I) The payment of all the fees.
II) Production of Original B.H.M.S. Certificate of age, Transfer Certificate, wherever applicable & Certificate of eligibility from R.G.U.H.S
III) Approval from the R.G.U.H.S. applicable to candidate who have passed an examination other than B.H.M.S. of Karnataka State.
Mailing Address :
Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore 575 018.
Tel : 0824-2203901 Ext. – 115 Fax : 0824-2203904
Download application form : http://www.similima.com/pdf/frmullermd2011.pdf