The following candidates are hereby instructed to report at National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata at the address given above for a written screening test in connection with the engagement of SRF/Clinical Registrar/Physician on 19.01.2014 (Sunday) by 11 a.m.
The screening Test will be of 1 hour duration. There will be a total of 90 questions of MCQ pattern, each comprising of single correct answer and carrying one mark each from the topic of BHMS Level.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The result of the screening test will be displayed in the Institute website.
- In the screening test those who are higher in the merit will be called for an interview before selection. The date of the interview will be intimated to the qualified candidates of screening test.
- Individual intimations are being sent to the candidates called for Screening Test. However, the
- Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/delay in receipt of the call letter. Those eligible candidates who have not received the call letter, a duplicate copy of the same may be collected from office.
- Candidates may use blue/black pen.
- No candidate will be allowed in the Examination Hall without this Call Letter.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Screening Test.
- Candidates are directed to reach the Examination Centre at least one hour before the commencement of the Examination and to take their seats in the Examination Hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of Screening Test.
- No candidates will be allowed in the examination hall after 30 minutes of commencement of admission test.
- Mobile phones/pager/electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Log tables/calculators are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Impersonation and or adoption of other fraudulent means during the Screening Test shall debar a candidate from continuing with the Test. The concerned candidate may also be subjected to other disciplinary action as per rules & regulations of the Institute.