Date posted: September 1, 2011

Dubai Healthcare City, a member of Tatweer today announced that it has started to implement the principles of alternative medicine The Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Council, set up by the DHCC is the overseeing authority for licensing the CAM professionals under specific rules and regulations as well as its other regulatory functions.

• The council set up by DHCC’s Centre for Planning and Quality (CPQ) and is led by prominent alternative medicine practitioners.
  • This will open doors for the traditional Indian medicine of ‘Ayurveda’, the Chinese medicine and Homoeopathy.
  • This will immense job opportunity to young aspirants with good salary and wages
  • Dubai health care city provides patients with quality health care, medical education & research with international standards
  • For more details : http://www.dhcc.aehttp://wam.org.ae

Comments

1. Dr. Prem Dhar Dubey says:

Sir..i am seeking a homoeopathic physisisans job in Dubai…can you help me…thanks

2. Dr.swati says:

hello, I am Dr. swatigachli I want to settledown in Dubai so iam looking gud carrier opportunity in ayurveda plzzz help me….

3. dr.d.k.rajeswari,B.H.M.S says:

I want to know about the details of vacancies of homoeopathic doctor in dubai.

4. DR.ANUSREE.L says:

its quite intresting for all da alternative medical practisioners, so thanks 2 all who try 2 establish dis, even i am an ayurvedic doctor having 5yrs experience seeking a job ,if any oppertunity pls contact me .thank u.

5. sanu abraham says:

sir I am seeking a ayurvedic& spa therapist in dubai you can help me 9604217385. 9048449459

6. sanu abraham says:

sir I am seeking a ayurvedic & spa therappist job in dubai you can help me 9604271385.9048449459

7. Drsahdev Patel Patel says:

Sir iam

dr sahdev patel intrested job in dubai plez help me 9826566943

8. dr sunil bhatnagar says:

myself Dr Sunil bhatnagar, I am a homeopathic physician. I have ten year experience in this field. looking for a job in Dubai.

9. sunilkumar.M.V says:

sir,

i am seeking yoga teacher and avyrvedha therappist job , kindly help me,

with speace and love
    sunilkumarchembukavu@gmail.com

10. Hello, I’m a Homoeopathic Physician. Practicing pure Homoeopathy for over five years and seeking job in Dubai.
    Regards.

11. Dr.Thulasi Das.M says:

iam an ayurvedic doctor seeking job in dubai

12. Dr.Mohammad Wasif says:

Hi. I m a Homeopathic doctor & want to a good carrier in Dubai so can u Please help me…

13. Dr sanjiv Kumar Singh says:

I am a (MD) homoeopathic doctor and searching place to serve in Dubai.

14. Dr Beena Tanna says:

I have degree of ayurvedacharya with 15 years of experience. I am going to settle in dubai in short future. So i m looking for good opportunity.

Thanks

15. Dr Beena Tanna says:

Sir

I have degree of ayurvedacharya with 15 years of experience. I am going to settle in dubai in short future. So I am looking for good opportunity.

Thanks

16. Dr sana khan says:

Hi sir…i am looking for ayurvedic jobs in dubai.plz help me

17. Khandakar Alif Arman says:

ASSALUM MU WALYAIKUM. I am an homoeopathic doctor (BHMS). IS there any government job vacancy for me in dubai.I live in India.

18. Dr Pushpalata says:

Dear sir /madam
    I amlooking for a good career opportunity in dubai as anayurvedic physician.

Kindly contact me for thesame for further proceedings

Thanks and regards

Dr Pushpalata

19. Nimisha says:

I am Dr.Nimisha.U.V ,MD(AY). I am seeking good jobs in abroad. I would like to work as an ayurvedic physician in hospitals.

20. dr.ramavtar sharma says:

Sir I m m.d. in ayurveda in swasthavritta and Yog department and also have speciality in diet and Panchkarma I m seeking job in Dubai or australia