Dubai Healthcare City, a member of Tatweer today announced that it has started to implement the principles of alternative medicine The Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Council, set up by the DHCC is the overseeing authority for licensing the CAM professionals under specific rules and regulations as well as its other regulatory functions.
- The council set up by DHCC’s Centre for Planning and Quality (CPQ) and is led by prominent alternative medicine practitioners.
- This will open doors for the traditional Indian medicine of ‘Ayurveda’, the Chinese medicine and Homoeopathy.
- This will immense job opportunity to young aspirants with good salary and wages
- Dubai health care city provides patients with quality health care, medical education & research with international standards
- For more details : http://www.dhcc.ae , http://wam.org.ae