Date posted: September 1, 2011

Dubai Healthcare City, a member of Tatweer today announced that it has started to implement the principles of alternative medicine The Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Council, set up by the DHCC is the overseeing authority for licensing the CAM professionals under specific rules and regulations as well as its other regulatory functions.

• The council set up by DHCC’s Centre for Planning and Quality (CPQ) and is led by prominent alternative medicine practitioners.
  • This will open doors for the traditional Indian medicine of ‘Ayurveda’, the Chinese medicine and Homoeopathy.
  • This will immense job opportunity to young aspirants with good salary and wages
  • Dubai health care city provides patients with quality health care, medical education & research with international standards
  • For more details : http://www.dhcc.aehttp://wam.org.ae

Comments

1. dr sharique shaikh says:

would like to know more about job opputunity in dubai

2. DR SAFI AHMED says:

I WANTS 2 KNOW JOB FOR HOMOEOPATHY IN UAE.

3. arpit dwivedi says:

i have completed my bams in july 2012 with 72% bu bhopal and i want to know what is the career oppurtunity in ayurveda in ur country pls tell me

4. Aiesha says:

asak, sir i want to know career opportunities in ayurveda in dubai uae, without moh licence..

5. Dr Shruti says:

I M MD Ayurveda IS there Any job Opportunity in similima

6. Keerthi says:

I am M.Pharm(Ayu.) specialised in pharmacognosy and phytochemistry of ayuredic drugs. is there any job opportunities for me

7. Raja khalid mehmood says:

Hello dear sir,
    I am homoeo physican, living in Spain since 7 years with my privat clinic practis, I would like to work in arabian countries , give me information about this maner please

Thanks khalid raja from Spain

8. manish says:

sir good evening sir i m bhms n i want to go dubai .so pls guide me for that how can i apply n is it right to go dubai for practice in homoeopathy.

9. Dr.Manish Pathak says:

Sir,Good morning.
    Sir I want to do practice as a Homeopathy doctor at Dubai.Please guide me.

10. dr. chetan kardile says:

I have done my M.S. Ayurveda, having experience for 10 yrs. my area of interest is male lnfertility, cancer, piles, renel stones, obesity. I wanted to practice in Dubai
    How can I do that? please guide me.

Thanking you.

11. respected sir
    that i am homoeo physician and i have diploma in physiotherpy living in pakistan.i have my private clinic.i would like to work in united arab emaraat plz help me and give me some information about that

12. Mrunal says:

I wan to know how ican get a job in ayurveda and how i can go for moa

13. Bhupinder says:

Sir, I am very much interested in opening one Ayurvedic centre in dubai Healthcare city, can u tell me what is the procedure and the legal formalities , and also about the licensing process, I am not from a Medical Background, but still can invest;;;;;

14. Dr.Yogesh says:

I am Dr.Yogesh Patange from Maharashtra,India.
    I have completed my BHMS from MUHS, Nashik. Currently I am doing PG hom (London).I would like to work in UAE.let me know if any job vacancy or any Carrier plan which is suitable for my profile.

15. Sir please inform me what are all the
    Opertunitoes for ayurvedic doctprs in dubai.

16. Dr.Sadiq says:

asak,
    sir i hv completed my BHMS in 1999. with 73% marks.
    i want job in GULF. PLZ HELP ME.

17. kalai says:

Hai i am completed DIP want job in ayurvedha or homeopathy

18. komal gidiya says:

I M INTERESTED IN THIS JOB…PLZ NOTIFY ME IN THIS REGARDS…

19. Nidhin.k.s says:

am a ayurvedha&spa therapist i have 2and half year experience now am working in sterling holidays in kodaikanal. i want a job in foreign country

20. dr tripti sharma says:

hello sir i m dr tripti sharma …i have completed my bhms in 2012 ..i got 68% in bhms …i want to know abt homoeopathic jobs in dubai …plzzzz tell me