Dr Muhammed Rafeeque, Family Homeopathic clinic, North Paravur, Kerala, has been selected as the Institutional Review Board (IRB) member of The American Medical College of Homeopathy, Arizona, USA.
The IRB is the authority to review the research proposals that involve human subjects.
He is the only member from Asia
The American Medical College of Homeopathy (AMCH) was established in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1999. Originally named the Desert Institute School of Classical Homeopathy, it changed its name to the American Medical College of Homeopathy in 2006.This is the first homeopathy college to achieve accreditation in the US.
He is the Author of four books on Homoeopathy:-
- Be a Master of Materia Medica (Extract of Materia Medica with related Rubrics)
- Rapid Prescribing Using Perculiar Symptoms
- Drug Addiction and its Side Effects – A Homeopathic Approach
- Sea Un Maestro de la Materia Medica Homeopatica
Dr Muhammed Rafeeque’s website : http://www.familyhomoeopathy.com/
AMCH New IRB Members:
- Joie Rowles, PhD, HMA (Co-Chair)
- Bonnie Phelps PhD (Co-Chair)
- Kim Arcoleo (Member)
- Brigit Ciccarello (Member)’
- Melanie Grimes (Member)
- Amy Loschert (Member)
- Sharon McDonnough-Means (Member)
- Anna Vakil (Member)
- Ambika Wauters (Member)
- John Reed (Member)
- Muhammed Rafeeque (Member)