Vacancy : 1
Salary : Pay Band-4 of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs 10,000 +NPA and other allowances as admissible as per Central Government Rules.
Period : Deputation/Contract for a fixed tenure of 5 years or up to the date of retirement or until further orders by the Govt. whichever is earlier
Last date : 21st August, 2012
Place of appointment : North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy, Mawdiangdiang (NEIA&H),Shillong (a newly established autonomous institution under the Department of AYUSH)
Department Of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha And Homoeopathy(Ayush), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government Of India
Eligibility : Officers of the Central/State Governments/Autonomous Bodies/Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertaking/Semi Government Statutory or Autonomous Organizations funded by the Government with necessary qualification and experience
Submit their application in the prescribed proforma
Shri P.K. Jha, Director, Indian Red Cross Society Building,1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi – 110001
(1) Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized under the provisions of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970; OR Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy recognized under the provisions of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973,
(2) Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine/ Homoeopathy as the case may be.
(3) 20 years’ service in a Group A level post having a minimum of three years PG teaching
(i) in a Post with 3 years regular service in PB-4 and GP of Rs 8700 as a Professor or Reader/ Associate Professor or equivalent or corresponding pay scales as applicable to the post or
8 years regular service in a post in PB-3 and GP of Rs 7600 as Professor/ Reader/ Associate Professor or equivalent or corresponding pay scales as applicable to the post .
- Administrative experience in the field of Ayurveda or Homoeopathy in Central/State Government/ Autonomous bodies.
- Ph.D in Ayurveda / Homoeopathy or in allied sciences.
- Publication of original articles in peer reviewed journals/books on Ayurveda or Homoeopathy as the case may be.
Upper age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of submission of application
Probation period : 2 years
- Eligible candidates may apply for the post in prescribed proforma alongwith photocopies of all relevant documents through proper channel. No advance application shall be entertained.
- While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions,
- Along with a certificate that the Officer is free from the vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding is pending or contemplated against the applicant.
- Complete ACR dossier/APAR’s of last five years of the applicant must be enclosed with the application.
- The candidate once selected will not be allowed to withdraw.
- The last date for receipt of applications shall be 21st August, 2012
- Application received late or incomplete shall be rejected.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility regarding age, experience, etc., shall be the last date for receipt of applications.
- Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification of the candidature and / or dismissal from the service at any stage.
- The terms & conditions for appointment will be as per prevailing DOPT’s instructions.
- Department of AYUSH reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reason thereof at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The details and proforma can be downloaded from the website of Department of AYUSH www.indianmedicine.nic.in or North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy website www.neiah.nic.in .
More details : www.similima.com/pdf/director-ayush-shillong.pdf