Advertisement for engagement of consultants, Specialists, medical officers (allopathic and Ayush), paramedical (allopathic and ayush) & Administrative staff on contractual basis.
Number of Homoeopathy MO vacancies : 15
Last date : 21/01/2013 at 4 p.m
Nature of appointment : Contract
Applications in the prescribed format for engagement on contract for various posts in State Health Society (Delhi) and Integrated District Health Societies (IDHS) are invited by Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM). The engagement will be purely on contract basis for a period of 11 months or as per the policy of NRHM
Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)
Salary : 43,500.00
- Degree in homoeopathy of a recognised University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
- Enrollment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of UPSE in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Age limit : 35 Yrs
Retired Central & State Govt./ Public Sector officers upto the age of 64 years who must have served a minimum of 20 years in Govt./ Public Sector. A Certificate of retirement must be submitted.
Salary : 15,400.00
1. Matriculation or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years experience as a Homoeopathy Pharmacist/ Dispensary in Govt. or Private Homeopathic Hospital/ Dispensary.
Age limit : 30 years
- Last date for receiving of application at DSHM is 21/01/2013 at 4 p.m. Applications received after the last date and time, will be rejected.
- One application will be considered for one post only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Bank Challan and prescribed application format are available at the website of Delhi Government i.e. www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Recruitment Rules for the posts given above (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are available at the website.
- Full particulars along with postal address with PIN Code, E-mail, Contact No., Two passport size photographs and self attested copies of Educational Qualifications &
- Experience should be attached with the application.
- The application should be submitted By Hand in the drop box OR By Post at the address – Delhi State Health Mission, A&B Wing, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhawan-II, Near Metcalf House, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054.
- Note: A Separate application along with requisite application fee, documents etc.should be submitted if applying for more than one category of post.
- Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only through Bank Challan in any branch of Bank of India OR in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Delhi State Health Mission
- Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim
- Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience should be brought at the time of interview.
- DSHM reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part and also has right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- All posts are non transferrable and engagements will be made at State/District/ Unit level.
- The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law.
- The decision of the Chairman SHS (D)/respective IDHS, regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
- Information for interview will be provided through Delhi Government website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in No separate letter for interview shall be issued by DSHM office.
- Name and Code No. of the post should be clearly stated in the application and on the envelope.
- Applications received in DSHM Office after the last date will not be considered. The DSHM will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Post of reserved category will be filled up as per guidelines.
- DSHM has the right to reject any application, if found improper or having misleading information.
- There will be a skill test before the interview for some of the posts whose details are available on the website. Date, time and venue of the skill test shall also be displayed on the official website.
- Counselling for allotment of District/State shall be conducted after the declaration of results.
Delhi State Health Mission
More details and application form : https://files.secureserver.net/4sHoJe9ufKasFe