The National Health systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, to act as the nodal agency for Technical Assistance (TA) to central and state Governments for effectively implementing NRHM, with specific focus on systems Strengthening and capacity development.
The Consultant will work under the supervision of Director NRHM in the Technical Team based at MoHFW, Govt. of India, and NHSRC for respective States. S/he will assist the District(s)/States to plan and implement activities to achieve the NRHM Goals.
- Post graduation or higher qualification in Public health, Community health, Preventive & Social Medicine.
- Published work in the area of health systems or public health.
- At least 5 years of post qualification work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and
- implementation of service delivery.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Familiarity with any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level/ working in strengthening of district level health systems.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- • Age up to 45 years as on last date for receiving application.
Last date for receiving application: 21 November 2012.
The eligible candidates should send their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus,Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Make sure to mention the Post applied for, on the subject-line (in e-mail) and on envelope (in post), without which applications will not be accepted.