Time Allowed: 1 Hour and 30 minutes
Maximum Marks: 600
- DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOKLET UNTIL YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO.
- Please verify that your test booklet contains 16 pages, including answ...
Maximum Marks : 100 Maximum Time : 90 Minutes
1. Carrying any electronic gadgets like Pager, Cell...
Time: 75 Minutes Maximum: 100 Marks
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet. There will be four versions of question booklets with questio...
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Homoeopathy Medical Officer Question Paper 2011
1.Commonest cause of low vision India-is
(1) Uncorrected refractive error
2. Treatment of so called mental or emotional ...
1. Superior mediastinum contains
C. Blood vessels coming to and going away from heart, Trachea, Oesophagus etc.
D. None of them
2. Which cerebral artery is called artery of haemorrhage
1) This examination paper consists of 9 pages and 100 questions. Please Check that you have all the pages.
2) Write your Examination Number on each page of the question paper, on the top right hand corner.
3) Each question consists of...