Date posted: January 13, 2012

BLS / ACLS Provider Course 25 Jan 12 @  New Delhi by Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Accredited by American Heart Association

Date: 23 – 25 January 2012

Venue: Auditorium, Working Women`s Hostel, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

22nd Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider Course

We are glad to announce the ‘Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider Course’ (accredited by American Heart Association), which is scheduled to be held at Auditorium, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on January 23-25, 2012, by the Dept. of Critical Care & Emergency Medicine.

The course fee (non-refundable):

• Rs. 6,000/- (Upto January 2, 2012 By post / By hand)
  • Rs. 6,500/- (January 3-7, 2012, By hand only)
  • [Registration Closes: January 7, 2012]

The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Sir Ganga Ram Hospital” payable at Delhi.

The fee includes course material, training, test & certification and meals during the course.

However, candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for travelling, boarding/lodging and dinner etc. The session is from 8am to 6pm daily.

You are requested to send duly filled registration form alongwith payment to:

Dr. Sanjeev Mittal / Dr. Ashutosh Taneja (Course Coordinators)
ACLS Secretariat
Dept. of Critical Care & Emergency Medicine
ICU 4th Floor, Super Speciality & Research Block
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi – 110060

After receiving the registration form and payment, the course material will be sent to the candidates. It is suggested that the candidate should go through the provider manual before attending the course.

For further details/ enquiry, contact:
Dr. Sanjeev Mittal – 99999-99299
Dr. Ashutosh Taneja – 98993-59333
ICU Office (Mr. K. Grover) – 011-42252404

Comments

1. dr aprajita says:

sir can i know essential qualification and scope of this course

2. shantono says:

i want to know details about the course.could u plse let me know?

3. davispp says:

I would like to know course details ,and can i attend in Mumbai in the moth of Feburary2012.

4. karun says:

hallo sir
    when is ur nexr vatch of BLS gng to start?

5. Gurmukh Singh says:

I am paramedic and want to attend BLS and ACLS course for re certification. It will be appreciated if you could send me the course dates as I am serving abroad and have to plan my vacation accordingly.

Thanks and regards

Gurmukh Singh
    Health Care Specialist

6. Cathy Thansangpuii Tlau says:

I’v got my certification for ACLS and BLS in the year 2012,course conducted in Sri Balaji Hospital.Unfortunately I’v misplaced my certificate,I’d like to know whether it can be reissued or can you give any suggestions regarding this.