Date posted: January 4, 2012

They are looking out for Homoeopathic Consultant for branches

At Hyderabad / Secunderabad & Mumbai.

Qualification: BHMS

Attractive Salary

Job Description & Desired Candidate Profile :
1) Good case taking
2) Good clinical and therapeutic knowledge
3) Knowledge to develop patient doctor relationship
4) Rational and logical understanding of human emotions and reactions
5) Good business driver
6) Independent and proactive
7) Decision making
8) Adaptable & Innovative
9) Good communication and listening skills, confident and presentable

If interested please forward your CV to hr3@drbatras.com

They have new openings in following locations also : Vizag, Vijaywada, Vadrodra, Aurangabad. Other locations  in Bangalore & Mumbai.

Why be a doctor at Dr Batra’s? :  http://www.drbatras.com/en/careers/why-be-dr-at-drBatras.aspx

Posted on : 04.01.12

Comments

1. NEHA SHAH says:

respected sir/madam

I ms NEHA SHAH have done my B.H.M.S from virar homeopathy medical college (mumbai). I am looking for a good job opportunity.

2. Dr Sandipan roy says:

im dr sandipanroy;now im doing house stafship from MAHESH BHATTACHARIA HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE &HOSPITAL(KOLKATA).Im looking for good job in homeopathy.

3. Dr Amit says:

My self Dr Amit would like apply ,i had completed my BHMS from sjpes kolhapur college and internship at CMP irla mumbai .

4. Dr sapna jha says:

Myself Dr Sapna ,had completed BHMS from Hahnemann homoeopathic medical college and hospital Bhopal.I am looking for good job in homeopathy.

5. dr.dakshata says:

m passed out from ds medical college from pune.,n doing internship in virar hom college. M interested in homoeopathic practice under dr.batras sir.

6. Pooja says:

Dear all

Request you all to forward your updated resume to drbatrashr@gmail.com along with preffered location.

Regards,
    Pooja

7. DR.RUBINA KHAN says:

i have completed bhms from Nagpur college of homeopathy Nagpur please advise me best homeopathy job

8. hi i am completed bhms & PG in medicine required job if any job vacancy as my quilification pls mail me.

9. Dr.Mukesh says:

Dr.MukeshGupta Qualification-BSc.,BHMS.,CSVD., Experience-3 years as a homoeopathic consultant Looking for a job….