Date posted: January 4, 2012

They are looking out for Homoeopathic Consultant for branches

At Hyderabad / Secunderabad & Mumbai.

Qualification: BHMS

Attractive Salary

Job Description & Desired Candidate Profile :
1) Good case taking
2) Good clinical and therapeutic knowledge
3) Knowledge to develop patient doctor relationship
4) Rational and logical understanding of human emotions and reactions
5) Good business driver
6) Independent and proactive
7) Decision making
8) Adaptable & Innovative
9) Good communication and listening skills, confident and presentable

If interested please forward your CV to hr3@drbatras.com

They have new openings in following locations also : Vizag, Vijaywada, Vadrodra, Aurangabad. Other locations  in Bangalore & Mumbai.

Why be a doctor at Dr Batra’s? :  http://www.drbatras.com/en/careers/why-be-dr-at-drBatras.aspx

Posted on : 04.01.12

Comments

1. Dr. Neha Agarwal says:

Dear Sir /Madam
    I have complted my B.H.M.S from Dr. M.P.K Homoeopathic medical college ,Jaipur.I have my own private clinic & having clinical experience of 3yrs.Please do consider my request.

Dr. Neha Agarwal
    (drneha22.agarwal@gmail.com)

2. neelesh patel says:

respected sir\mem
    i have completed my b.h.m.s.from anu shree homoeopathic medical college jabalpur.i have completed recently but a wish to do something in the field of homoeopathy working togather with you .please consider my request
    with regards
    dr neelesh patel

3. Dr.Manas Ranjan Khamari says:

Respected sir/Madam,
    After completion my B.H.M.S from Orissa Medical College of Homoeopathy & Research, Sambalpur right now I have my won clinic.I want to work with your team because i believe Dr.Batra clinic is a way to know more details about Homoeopathy .Please consider my request.
    Dr.Manas Ranjan Khamari

4. mohit jauhari says:

respected sir\mem
    i have completed my b.h.m.s.from l.b.s homoeopathic medical college bhopal.i have completed recently but a wish to do something in the field of homoeopathy working togather with you .please consider my request
    with regards
    dr mohit jauhari

5. respected sir\mem
    i have completed my b.h.m.s.from L.B.S homoeopathic medical college bhopal.i have completed recently but a wish to do something in the field of homoeopathy working togather with you .please consider my request
    with regards

6. respected sir/madam
    I have completed my BHMS from goht.Homoeopathy medical college kadapa in the year june 2011. I am having 71% & 6 months experience. so,i am requesting you to consider my request.
    thanking you,
    Dr.Chandhana

7. respected sir/madam
    I have completed my BHMS from govt.Homoeopathy medical college kadapa in the year june 2011. I am having 71% & 6 months experience. so,i am requesting you to consider my request.
    thanking you,
    Dr.Chandhana

8. Dr. N. Sreejith says:

Hello doctors, please mail your resume to hr3@drbatras.com to apply. Commenting here is not the way to apply.

9. Dr..Poonam Singh says:

respected sir/mam
    i have completed BHMS i want to do pure homoeopathic practice so plz accept my request

10. Pooja says:

Dear All,

Please send me your updated resume at hr3@drbatras.com with your contact details & preferred location.

We have immediate openings in Vizag, Vijaywada, Vadodara, Aurangabad. Other locations Bangalore & Mumbai.

Regards,
    Pooja

11. sunil kumar jaiswal says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM GOOD EVENING- I DR SUNIL JAISWAL HAVE PASSED BHMS FROM MHMCH MUZAFFARPUR WITH 67%. 2011 AND INTRESTED IN YOUR JOB

12. sir,i am dr.praveen kumar sharma,live in allahabad as a homoeopathic docter.i have passed b.h.m.s 2010,from b.u.bhopal(m.p.)

13. dear, sir/madam,i am dr.praveen kumar sharma.i have completed b.h.m.s.(2010)from b.u.bhopal(m.p.)

14. sunil kumar jaiswal says:

dr. sunil kumar jaiswal s/o dr. m r gupta
    add:mangaldeep hospital murdahan bazar varanasi(u.p.)
    qalifi:BHMS with 67% frome mzaffarpur homoeopathic medical collge muzaffarpur bihar- in 2011
    mob.-09125377070
    e.mail-jaisawalsunil97@gmail.com

15. MUKTAMALA says:

I AM a Homeopathic physician. i like similia.com very much .

16. Dr.Ramesh Garg says:

dear sir/madam
    my self Ramesh garg from mp and i am complet myBHMS from jiwaji university GWALIOR and internship is running presently expected to completed end of january 2012 may i suitable for above this VACANCIES my percentage in ivth year is 66% do consider for this please? FRM RAMESH GARG
    email-rameshgargbhms@gmail.com

17. Dr.Remya.R says:

RESPECTED SIR
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY UPCOMING OPPERTUNITIES AT KOCHI, KERALA

18. dr. Suhail ahmad says:

respected
    Sir/madam
    Iam Dr.Suhail Ahmad completed my B.H.M.S from nagpur university in the year 1998 since then iam running my own clinic and looking forword to do something in the feild of homoeopathy with you please consider
    THANKS

19. Dr.Deepti Nigam says:

respected sir, i am dr.deepti nigam.i have completed my bhms from state k.g.k homoeopathic medical college,moradabad.i want to work with your team. thanking you

20. Dr. J S L narasimha Rao says:

Sir
    I have studied in father muller homoeopathic medical college I am practicing since 6 months, and was a gold medalist in obg n gyn from our college. I would like to do a job. Is there availability in Guntur
    Thanking you