Date posted: September 7, 2011

Just to let you know that also if the practitioner is in Australia they may get their qualification assessed by or  they may sit AROH competency assessment test at a fee of $250.AEI-NOOSR is located within Australian Education International (AEI). They provide information and services to help people have their overseas qualifications recognised in Australia.

There is a written theory exam, a assessor will observe the case taking skills of the practitioner and will oversee a case he or she has consulted.

Visit :


5 Responses so far.

  1. dear sir/madam,
    I want to know about your organization details.


  2. DR TANMOY MITRA says:

    sir i am dr tanmoy mitra (b.h.m.s),i really wish to go australia for homoeopathy.any course is avaiable for indian homoeopathic dr?and how to reach their?course fee?any scolarship is available ?

  3. Dr Anoop Shende says:

    I have done my MD in Homoeopathy Repertory.I want to pursue my career on Australia.I had a look at the website mentioned by you,and was wandering that If I asses my degree or give the exam and clear it ,can I start practising in Australia. Also do you have any idea about the scope of Homoeopathy in Australia.

    Help appreciated.

1. Comments will be moderated. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to   avoid rejection.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all   lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not   'the', n is not 'and')


Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.