Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. Satabdi Adhikary says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Satabdi Adhikary and I am a Homeopathy Doctor from West Bengal. Am I eligible to appear in PSC exam of Karnataka?
    Regards
    Satabdi

2. dr bharathi says:

good morning sir i am from ap
    i wanna latest central govt notification for homeopathy when will expect.thanking u.

3. Dr. Pratap Kumar Si says:

ACCORDING TO KENT REPERTORY PHOSPHORUS IS MUCH MORE SYMPATHETIC THAN CAUSTICUM.
    BUT I CANT FIND IT ANY LITERATURE.
    SO IF YOU INFORM ME THE SOURCE OF THIS SYMPATHETIC RUBRIC OF KENTS REPERTORY I WILL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU..

4. florence says:

where can buy Pulsatilla constitution rememdies 6C 12C 18C ?

Pls reply thanks a lot.

5. prashanthi says:

hello sir. can u plz tell the approximate date of andhra pradesh p.g entrance 2012..

6. GANESH says:

In th 3rd week of April I do have some back pain and burning effect, immediately I consulted a Physician. On culturing urine they confirmed that it is a urinary infection, and prescribed for an antibiotics for one week. On culturing of urine after one week there was no infection. As I got pain still in some occasions, I had suggested the doctor to take a sonography and in the sonography they noticed that there is a left renal cyst – Bosniak type IIF and suggested to consult a urologist. Accordingly, I consulted a urologist and he advised to take a CT scan and blood analysis to find out caratinine. While CT, they noticed multiple cysts on both kidneys and the doctor told as of now there is no medication required, but need periodic check-up. If it comes big, surgery is the only way to resolve the issue. Still, some times,I do have some slight pain back pain, mainly on the right side and the doctor is told this pain is not because of the cyst. Please go though and please let me know whether we can do something in homeopathi in this regard.

7. Saurabh Parashar says:

Hello Sir,

How are you? I am Saurabh Parashar from Madhya Pradesh. I have just completed my BHMS and looking forward for Post Graduation from Government college NIH, Kolkata.

Please suggest me where can i find coaching institutes for the same.

Thanks in Advance..

8. shagufta mukhtar says:

A.O.A I WANT INFORMATION ABOUT MD IN PK ND WANT JOB I PASSED BHMS FROM IUB 2012

9. deepthi says:

sir i have completed BHMS 2 months back from maharashtra university of health sciences i am damn interested in phd research in homoeopathy in kerala sir plz tell wat all should i do whether there is any test before admission sir plzz help me out i am damn interested in research phd in homoeopathy

10. prashanthi says:

hello sir.. are BHMS students eligible for applying for the post of CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEONS IN AP.INSURANCE MEDICAL SEVICE?

11. prashanthi says:

in that recruitment notification eligibility is given as mbbs or any equivalent degree..

12. umashankar says:

I was recently under surgery for vocal cord nodules.Now my voice is better than past but not that clear and have symptoms like hoarseness, dry throat . what are best medicines available in Homeopathy

13. Gauri Patil says:

hello sir
    i have completed BHMS in this year. i had given MD entrance test and more interested in pediatric faculty. so want to ask you that can i do allopathic IPD and OPD after doing MD in pediatrics along with homeopathic practice.
    please reply early.

14. Vijay kumar says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Dr.Vijay.I am from Himachal Pradesh. i have done bhms from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana in 2011 with 61% marks.Now i am running my own clinic. But i want to do job in Nearby locality like either in Himachal or in Punjab.
    Is there any job in your notice in the areas where i want?
    Please Reply Early.
    WITH BEST REGARDS,
    Dr. Vijay Kumar.

15. Nihla says:

hello sir
    I would like to know whether homoeopathic doctor from kerala need a Karnataka registration to practise in Karnataka

16. dr rajmodh says:

hello sir m bhms graduate and want to do psychlogy diploma or degree course .m i eligible..n from where i can do the same….

17. Dr Raj says:

Hello Dr Mansoor,
    I am a homoeopath (BHMS) qualified from India. As of now I am based in London and am a member of the Society of Homoeopaths in the UK.
    My query is that whether this membership would avail me any leverage for an MOH license/qualification.
    Thank you in advance for your time.

Dr Raj.

18. santosh says:

Sir please guide.
    I am from India, i have completed Bsc Nursing, and have two years exp..
    Can you please guide me, like what to do to get a job in UAE like Dubai or Abu Dhabi

19. Waqar Sheikh says:

Dear Dr. Mansoor,

I went through an article today on similima titled “Homeopathic remedies in KUF- Series in Takayasu Arteritis”. I was very much interested and intrigued to know more.

I am a Takayasu patient myself in Karachi, Pakistan. I am a 31/M now and have been effected by this disease since 2000. I am taking prednisolone since then. all other medicines have not helped in eliminating the disease.

Can you direct me to a good doctor in Pakistan who is in your network and can benefit from this paper, and advise me what medicicines to take. If there is none in Pakistan, I can travel to Dubai too. I would be obliged if you can help me in this regard.

20. anirban says:

i am a bhms doctor of kolkata registered in homoeopathic council west bengal.am i eligible for registraion in kerala.then what are the rules for this