Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.


653 Responses so far.

  1. Dr. Fredrick Onyeali says:

    Hello Dr. Mansoor Ali,I want to say Happy New Year to you as well as to inform you that I am seeking for job as a lecturer on Organon and Materia Medica.
    I am Dr.F.I.T Onyeali from Nigeria,having graduated with DHMS in 1989 from PAN AFRICAN COLLEGE OF HOM. in Nigeria and PG.HOM in 2013 from ALLEN COLLEGE OF HOMEOPATHY LONDON.With all the abundance of experience gathered in the practice of Homeo.becomes an advantage to this service.May you help me to find a college that may need my service any where in the World.

  2. Dr. Aravindakshan says:

    Sir i want to register in Doctrate in Central Registration for homoeopathy. wat should i do? can u help me?

  3. DR POONAM SINGH says:

    sir I m waiting for nrhm and nuhm vacancy in up is there any vacancy in 2014

  4. dr. snehal marathe says:

    hello sir,
    i have one case of 32 yr old lady dignosed as achalasia cardia, and has been operated for the same,hellar’s cardiomyotomy has been done since 2 year ago. ballon dilation also done once. now she is suffering from reflux oesophagitis like coffee ground color vomitting, dysphagia for liquids more than solids, burning sensation in chest. so i gave her single dose of nux vomica 200, with ipecac 30 TDS FOR 3 days. now her vomitting has been subsided. but to treat this completely what should be the way of treatment means either constitutional or pathologically? and which medicine can be given for achasia cardia?

  5. drkiran says:

    sir , i am a bhms graduate , i have cch registration , can i practice in any where in India??
    is there required state permission?.
    i have registration my own state council an cch both ,but now i am migrate from another state ?so what i do for starting practice?
    please reply

  6. dr.devesh chauhan says:

    sir i am a homoeopathic doctor and i want a job in kolkata circle if you know anything good please let me know?

  7. bhupendra kumar singh says:

    hello sir

    sir i want to know the list of govt colleges offering MD courses.

    i will be very thankful to you if you guide me in this regards.


  8. Dr.Afroz Shaikh says:

    sir, please let me know the when the application for upsc homoeopathy jobs are called for? kindly provide the web address. or what are the other career options after MD.

  9. VIul says:

    What is the process to practice in India after Under graduate course in UK in Homeopathic Degree Course?

1. Comments will be moderated. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to   avoid rejection.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all   lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not   'the', n is not 'and')


Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.