Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. boopathi says:

sir i last my hall ticket no,i can’t see my tamilnadu tnpsc 2013 result.i know my register id and password.how can i get my result.

2. drpavithra says:

respected sir
    i have completed my BHMS in 2013. i want to know about entrance exams for medical officer.could you please guide me.i am from Tamil Nadu.

3. jilesh tank says:

hi sir
    good morning
    first how is ur health
    i want to ask few question so
    1.how to start practice in out of india and which county in allow homoeopathy practice

4. silpa says:

sir,

how to get previous psc question papers in Homoeopathy

5. updesh verma says:

sir
    I want to do dermatology diploma. where i can do it ,

6. dr. s.k. islam says:

please send the lists of ugc recognised md private colleges in india.

7. dr. s.k. islam says:

WANT TO KNOW THE LIST OF PRIVATE MD COLLEGES UGC RECOGNISED IN INDIA

8. sir i am writing this for second time , ur site do not have updated question papers of bhms, also there r no latest question papers for students, no question paper from MUHS ,kindly update and help the students,
    thanks
    mob 9422213560

9. dr. ashok says:

respected sir, i want to know that it s possible to do ragistration more then one state? please tell me

10. deepthi says:

sir kpsc exam is over now wen is kerala md entrance exams???
    y so late ????
    reason???

11. Dr Ashutosh says:

Dear Sir,
    Kindly tell me if one has registered in CCH then it is necessary to register in other state boards for applying various jobs and please tell me if i want to get register in cch i have to cancel my registration which is presently in Karnataka state homeopathic board.

12. Dr.Priyanko Poddar says:

I am doctor Priyanko Poddar& i have completed my BHMS from D.N.DE Homoeopathic medical college,kolkata on 2012.Currently I am working as a medical officer in School Health Programme in the district of Bankura.I am doing MBA in Hospital Administration through distance education mode.I want to know that after completing my MBA & after gaining an experience of 2-3 yrs in School Health Programme which field will be better for me where I can implement my experience & knowledge.I want to work on woman & child health.I would be grateful if you kindly show me the right path.

13. Dr. Prakash says:

Respected sir,

I (Dr. Prakash) completed my BHMS from Madhya Pradesh, after state registration in M.P. i also applied for registration in Gujarat Homoeopathic council, there they asked me to cancel my M.P.
    registration and then only they will provide me registration of Gujarat.
    But when i contacted to MP council of homoeopathy they told it is not necessary to cancel registration.
    I have already submitted verification latter given by mp homoeopathic council but they are still asking me to cancel my mp homoeopathic council registration first.

THEY ARE ALSO CLAIMING THIS IS RULE BY C.C.H.
    but when i called there they told me it is not necessary to cancel registration.
    for this i mailed them too, but they didnot respond to my mail.

KINDLY GIDE ME WHO IS RIGHT AND WHAT TO DO.

do i need to cancel my M.P. registration or not.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Regards
    Dr. Prakash Gupta

14. mohd inam says:

asslam alikum respected sir sir plz tell me about govt.md exam information

15. I WANT TO DO MD IN PHYSIOLOGY. PL GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THE COLLEGES IN INDIA. I HAD BHMS FROM UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA.
    2. I AM DOING PRIVATE JOB AS LECTURER AT HOMOEOPATHIC COLLEGE RECOGNIZED BY CCH, SO CAN I DO MD OR IF POSSIBLE PL GIVE THE PROCEDURE OF DOING SO …I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

16. Manish Kumar says:

JRHMS, Ranchi published the results of M.O.

How long they have been posted in their place.

17. Dr.Bimal says:

sir i am weating for nrhm jharkhand is there any vecancy in 2013

18. tejal parmar says:

bhms degree is valid in dubai for work or not.

19. Dr.Sayyed K.M. Razvi [DEGLOOR Distt.Nanded] says:

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM, Dr.MANSOOR Sir
    I am 3rd B.H.M.S. student and very much interesting in learning HOMOEOPATHY.Insha ALLAH in my practice life I will practice only HOMOEOPATHY in future but you know the condition of HOMOEOPATHIC colleges.There is lack of teaching and experience.Also lack of interest of teachers but anyhow I want to take full practice experience for my future practice.
    So sir please guide me in this matter.Is there any way where I can take theoretical plus practical knowledge and fulfill myself by complete HOMOEOPATHIC knowledge.
    Please send me your valuable suggestions on my mail.

From,
    Dr.Sayyed K.M.Razvi
    dr.sayyed_km_razvi@yahoo.com

20. rahul says:

sir is there any difference between totality of symptoms,conceptual image ,portrait of disease ?