Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. dr dhrupad varia says:

respected sir,
    i am M.D. (Hom) registered in gujarat state.
    if i want to apply in other state government jobs, can i do so?
    if no, then can i get my registeration changed to the new state once i get the job?
    what is the purpose of registration in cch?
    kindly help. regards

2. ANEES says:

Dear Sir
    when will be MD homoeo entrance exam 2013-14 ?

3. p.sharad says:

sir,
    i want to know graded bhms collages in maharashtra.
    what is the admission process.
    i have passed dhms cch in maharashtra in 1995.

4. dr.anuvc says:

sir i like to know about the syllabus in 1st md exam .IN PRACTICE OF MEDICINE WHAT ALL THINGS I NEED TO STUDY,PLEASE TELL IN DETAIL

5. presently i need a job in homoeopathy hoow to get the job

6. ritu kaushik says:

sir its been 5 yrs nw. upsc came in 2008 . we r waiting since so ling . wen will d upsc come and d xams will occur?

7. DR PINTU SHARMA says:

1.I WANT TO DO MD IN PHYSIOLOGY. PL GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THE COLLEGES IN INDIA. I HAD BHMS FROM UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA.
    2. I AM DOING PRIVATE JOB AS LECTURER AT HOMOEOPATHIC COLLEGE RECOGNIZED BY CCH, SO CAN I DO MD OR IF POSSIBLE PL GIVE THE PROCEDURE OF DOING SO …I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

8. Swaroop says:

I want to know when is the next polio date in kerela trivandrum

9. anirban says:

sir when the nih md exam held for 2013?why it is too late?

10. shweta says:

in which cases we can treat indisposition?can repeated indisposition lead to disease?if yes how it is justified?
    how we relate concept of indisposition to topic of slight ailment in 6th edition of organon?

11. deepthi says:

Respected sir,
    kindly let me know when is md homoeo entrance kerala 2013-14?

12. dr.vijay says:

what is the advantage of cch ragistration

13. Amol says:

Can I work as Assitant Doctor in UAE if my educational back ground is homeopathy.

Also, Is it compulsary to attest experience certificate from UAE embassy in India and foreign affairs in UAE?

14. dr vicky says:

i am bhms doctor from 2009, i have a clinic at bhubanerwar (orissa) let me know if homoeopaths need any other license to keep and sell homoeopathic medicines – especially patents like cough syrup (for patients) in the private clinic?

15. sahithi.b says:

respected sir,when would be md homoeo entrance exam ap 2013

16. dr hitesh says:

good morning sir,
    I’m the assistant of Dr shekhar algundagi-follow-over of sensation method(Dr rajan shankaran student).we want to upload our up coming seminar on your website, please guide for, how to upload Seminar on you website. thank you.

17. HOMEOPATHIC JOB OPENING Requirement Details -

Job Type: Full time
    Work Environment: Healhty International Homoepathy
    Contact Person: Mr.Pavan Kumar
    Ph no: 9741909904
    Email id: pavankumar1911@gmail.com

18. shiha says:

I feel like homoeopathic journals are the windows to the latest updates in our field. Reading them can not just enhance our knowledge but can also make us aware of controversial concepts that are being propagated under the name of homoeopathy in various parts of the world. My college library opened before me international homoeopathic magazines like Health & Homoeopathy of the British Homoeopathic society, Homoeopathic Links etc. Could u please incorporate a Journal Section in Similima wherein we can read not just our indigenous homoeopathic magazines but international magazines as well…
    Could u please direct me as to how to make a personal subscription of Health & Homoeopathy….
    Thank you!

19. sangeetha says:

sir i wrote tamilnadu govt psc exam .but why they didn’t publish our result.why they delayed..

20. Hi DR,

Please send me ur phone number so that i can talk more about psc examination
    Regards,