Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. ABHINANDAN BANERJEE says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    GIVE ME THE MEANING OF ABRUPT MIND RUBRIC WITH EXAMPLE.

1000 MIND RUBRIC MEANING FROM SIMILIMA IS VERY HELPFUL.
    BUT THE 2 ND PAGE IS MISSING.PLS RECORRECT IT SIR.THIS 1000 MIND RUBRIC MEANING IS VERY VALUABLE AND HELPFUL.

• Dr Mansoor says:

This work is based on an earlier version of synthesis…we are planning for a latest version

• ABHINANDAN BANERJEE says:

respected sir,
        your 1000 mind rubric meaning the earliar work superb.now on latest version pls give example in each and every rubric.that help to understand every rubric very easily.

2. Dr.GANESH BABURAO AVHAD says:

Respected Sir, i am M.D Homoeopath lives in maharashtra.sir is there any government jobs for homoeopathic doctor in maharashtra

3. sanjeev says:

sir can a homoeopathic doctor use I V saline in his patient.

can he use supplimentary medicine like B-comlex in it OR not

4. sanjeev says:

sir can a homoeopath give stitches with calendula or not. CCh has not made clear anything about surgery what type of surgery we can do. Is stitch can be given without prior given to lignocane injection.

5. deepthi says:

sir plz let me know when is kerala md homoeopathy entrance exam 2013?????

6. Dr. ROSE DEEPTHY G says:

Sir, as I want to write MOH exam to practice in Dubai, can I get my experience certificate for private practice from nearest Allopathic doctor/is it necessary to get from Homeo doctor? Sir,also I want to know what is ACLS certificate since it is necessary, How to get this certificate?

• Dr Mansoor says:

Better from a Homeopathy hospital or Clinic. Advanced cardiac life support – in many Hospital with american collaboration like MIMS,KIMS,Amritha etc

7. sumaya says:

sir ,when is psc kerala entrance

8. Mrs Bari says:

Respected Sir,

My husband is Homeopathic doctor since 25 years his patients are around the world, we are living in pakistan but trying to migrate in European country could you please suggest the any countries where homeopathic doctors are most demanding.

Regards

Mrs. Bari

9. Dr Guruprasad Gulipatil says:

sir,
    i would like to work in UAE so, can u guide me. I have completed BHMS-2011 and after that I did PGDACP post graduation diploma in acupuncture from IGNOU.
    Pls guide me, how to take exam and when.

10. manish says:

sir good afternoon . sir i am bhms can i do md in psm.

11. dr nitin says:

respected sir,

during searching for pg courses after Bhms I encountered with a course of cch csd and cvd from the Central Research Institute of Medical Sciences (CRIMS), (website link http://naconm.com/gpage.html ) these courses are recognised by cch or not, is an institution is recognised or not.
    please help
    thanks

12. anirban says:

sir when nih md 2013 will be held

13. sabna says:

probable date of kerala psc 2013

14. Dr. Geethu says:

sir,
    why the question papers are removed? it will be
    immense pleasure if u provide the same.

15. Shy says:

Respected sir. Please tell me utter pradesh HMO psc last vacancy merit cutof for obc candidat please tell me detail. about up psc hmo job procedur and eligibilty.

16. Shubhendra says:

Respected sir,please tell me HMO in utter pradesh psc last vacancy merit cutoff obc candidat and procedur ,eligibilty of up HMO psc job .my humbale request please reply me

17. Dr.Latha says:

Who are the publishers of solved questions on organon by Eswardas?

18. saleem sheikh says:

Hello Sir,
    I am looking for tutor for Homeopathy course.

can you guide me please.

Saleem

19. p.sharad says:

sir,i have passed DHMS CCH in 1995 from maharashtra.
    i want to do BHMS OR MD please guide me about the course &
    institutes.

20. Nityesh Kumar Deo says:

Hello Sir,

I have completed my BHMS from Bihar Dr. B R Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur and doing internship now. Wanted to take admission in MD course next year, can i get admission in other states like Andhra, Gujarat etc ?
    When will be the entrance exams for these states ?

Thanx N Regards