Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. vinod says:

Hello sir,i want to know about md nih exam2013and nrhm mo vaccancy raebareli up

2. Hasina says:

Hello Sir, I am preparing for Homoeopathic entrance for 2013.
    i want previous years question papers.

3. i want to either serch or contect for start homoeopathy practice in out of country. so ple give suggestion how to
    start.

4. Dhivya says:

Sir, this is Dr.Dhivya i want to know the context meaning of “Higher purpose of existence” in aphorism 9.
    What does Dr.Hahnemann mean by it sir.

5. anirbarn says:

respected sir what homoeopathy gets from this year central budget?is there any hope for homoeopathy?

6. shihab says:

dear sir,
    i have completed MHA and wish to apply for a job in dubai.Is MOH exam mandatory for me too? Expecting your reply at the earliest, Thank you!

7. Amruta joshi says:

Hello sir, i have completed BHMS n wish to prepare for upsc exams, plz give me details of upsc exam, exam pattern…etc…!!

8. anirban says:

is there any progress for upsc m.o exam it is postponed for last 5 years .where is the problem

9. khushi says:

hello sir,
    what is the scope of MD(HOM) in organon of medicine.

10. shihab says:

Sir, I am completing Masters in Hospital Administration this year and planning to go to the UAE to work there. Is it compulsory that I have to clear the MOH exam to work as a hospital administrator there? Please reply – thank you!

11. JILESH TANK says:

how to go out of india in BHMS

12. Dr Arif malik says:

sir i need your guidance in a case.the case is as follow
    a f/25 is suffering from some mental disease she feels that her husband is unfaithful and having affair with some other women and she is possesed by some evil spirit she remains close in her room but every time feels that there is someone in the room she desires company and wants light every time even while sleeping she puts on the light.in past she had tb which was treated by allopathic medicine her father died when she was very young.she has two children.in genrealities there is nothing much except she craves smoked meat and her bowel is irregular she pass stool every 4-5 days interval sometime she feel chill specially in stomach and after that she drench in sweat sir plz suggest some med because she is my relative

13. Dr.Waheed Ali Qureshi says:

Dear Dr.Mansoor Ali
    I am a homoeopathic doctor since 1996 till yet. I want to like become a homoeopathic doctor with your organization please tell me whats the procedure i adopt. I am waiting your reply.
    Best Regards
    Dr.Waheed Ali Qureshi

14. welcome to kannur.for medical officers CME.

what are the possible rubric for ;

azoospermia;
    olgospermia;

what is the condition–triplopia—kent-vision

15. dr. shiji says:

Dear doctor, i would like to get more sample question papers of moh- tcam examination.can you help me?

16. Dr.karthick babu says:

Sir pg homoeo is valuable to practice in abroad plz reply me

17. DR. YOGENDRA YADAV says:

sir what is the scope after post graduate diploma in cardiac rehabilitation in india for a B. H. M. S. D OCTOR

18. Dr Devendra Singh Patel says:

Sir
    are you Kindly please help me for the treatment of oral cancer where she’s CT report Shows the involvement of Right BM,GBS,RMT With contigious infiltration of fat of Rt.ITF.
    Fat plane with temporalis and medial petrygoid muscle and lower fiber of masseter muscle is lost-adeherence/infiltration.Focal thinging and ?early erosion of inferior portion post.lat.wallof Rt maxillary sinus is seen. subtail erosion of vertical ramus of Rt. Hemimendible is seen at angle thining of outer cortex of adjoining Rt. maxillary alveolus is seen.
    Homogeneously enhancing Rt. level I nodes are seen, larger Measures 1.4x 1.1 cms– indeterminate. Other oblong Rt. level II nodes are seen .Subcentimetric Lt. level i &II nodes are also seen.likely reactive
    Hematological And HIV I & II are all In Normal limits.
    H/O. Chronic Tobacco user at child hood .

19. Dana says:

Dear Dr.Mansoor Ali

Could you kindly let me know about any possible on-line, e-learning course or school of Homeopathy, for international students. I’m in huge need of learning homeopathy. I don’t care much about dyploma, but about knowladge, which i can’t get on courses in my country.
    If you could refer to me some school – course, or person which could teach me i’ll be very thankfull, and this would be huge step for spreading homeopahy in my area. Regards

20. rubina says:

sir I am bhms internee.my intern will be complete on 5th sept013.im persuing pgdcr.that wil be complete on July.am I eligible for SRF interview at ccrh.thanku for ur needful