Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. Dr. D. bhattacharyya says:

Pl. give addresses of dierectorates of india who control Allopathy or and AYUSH.

2. ABHINANDAN BANERJEE says:

delution-Friendless he is synthesis repertory

GIVE THE MEANING AND DESCRIBE ME ABOUT THIS RUBRIC

IN SYNTHESIS REP.

WHAT IS THE RELATION WITH THIS MEDICINE THIS RUBRIC

THUJA,HEM,SARS,LACH,ALUMIN

3. HAZRAT ALI says:

Assalam o Alaikum !
    Dearest Dr. I need encyclopedia book of Homeopathic Medicens, Drops, injections, which contain clinical practice. so please send me the best of one book name which i can easily found in Pakistan.. for my clinical practicing…
    Thanks.

Hazrat Ali
    Swat Pakistan.
    +92 343 7907312

4. CJ NIYAZ KURIKKAL says:

Sir i am a final BHMS student. after my UG i am interested to do M.Sc ANATOMY.What is you are opinion?
    please help me to find colleges,admission procedures (in Govt.and private seat)and also the job opportunity.

5. Dr.vinod arakeri says:

Hi sir i am dr.vinod i hav completed bhms in 2010. i hav interested govt job pl guide me and when is the karnataka govt ayush dept requirements……??

6. Dr. H.N. Irani says:

i am a regular reader of your RSS feed. Since 21st Jan 2013 , I have not received any news . I want to appear for the entrance exam of M.D. Homeopathy from Maharashtra. Your daily new different topics help me a lot in my preparations. so plz. start sending again. If you have any previous years’ papers of Maharashtra CET, plz. send them to me. God bless you !

Sincerely yours, Dr. Irani

7. nazia ali says:

sir,
    i would like to know how to get myself registered in central register of CCH. I would be grateful if you could please mention the procedure to be followed for the same. Thank you!

8. nazia ali says:

I would like to know the procedure to get myself registered in the central register of CCH. Thank you!

9. Dr Radha says:

Hello,

I would like to know about research in homeopathy in India. Specifically, who is the authority for research in homeopathy, how does one qualify/elligible to conduct research, what is the process.
    Thanks in advance.

Dr Radha

10. manish says:

Sir good morning .
    Sir i was apply for Delhi state Homoeopathic M.O. please give me address of site that i can get interview date and time .please mail me sir .

11. dr.rinku says:

sir what is the date for delhi nrhm interview

12. Sumy George says:

I saw a post regarding NRHM exam in the similima site. It says that the exam is on 17th Feb. But nowhere its mentioned outside similima even in arogyakeralam site.
    Can you please provide more details.

13. SURYA says:

sir… pls reply… i forgot my moh no of nrhm registration form…. hw could we get our moh no..?

14. Dr Arif malik says:

asalam o alaikum
    respected sir
    i m Dr arif malik completed BHMS from NIH kolkatta in 2012 after that i was doing job in homeopathic clinic of indian redcross society silvassa[DNH] recently i got appointed as medical officer in rajasthan public service comission but i m interested to go any gulf country is there any oppurtunity for govt job over there and if yes than what is the procedure to apply

please let me know as soon as possible it will be a great help for me

your respectful
    Dr ARIF MALIK

15. Dr Arif malik says:

thank u sir for your valuable response.i m regular follower of similima.com i read each and every articles on similima.one request is there that you put some more articles on clinical practise of medicine on regular basis i mean some sorts of weekly article so that we can upgrade our knowledge and also some homeopathic quiz so that we can become more creative than just book worms.once again thank u so much sir
    asalam o allaikum

16. DR. MANAS KUMAR SINHA says:

Sir i want to know the location of jharkhand homoeopathic council,also i want to know registration is going on or not

17. Dr.Md.Arob Ali says:

I am bangladeshi ,comleted BHMS.Can i apply Indian job?

18. DR M. AHAMED says:

I have BHMS degree, if I can get Homoeo-pharmacy licence to open a pharmacy ?

19. dr.varun says:

We are completing our final bhms on 21 feb 2012.but steel we are not joining internship due to absence of registrar of bihar(patna).now can you give any guidline…

20. manish says:

sir good morning .
    sir when delhi govt take interview for post of mo in delhi state nrhm posting .have any information ? please inform