Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. Amal.A. says:

Hello doctor mansor.
    I want make HAAD exam can u help me.

2. anirbarn says:

when will be the upsc exam for m.o held?

3. Muthu says:

Sir, Please help me to find the TNPSC assistant medical officer homeopathy exam previous year question papers.

4. im m.d in organon .im from maharashtra can u advice me for job,or lecturership carrier.
    government.

5. Dr,Masood Ahmed Khan says:

i have done my DHMS from pakistan in 1991 and have 20 years experiace,i want to do my prectice in uae i have done BLS,CPR course from dubai,what should i do further to pass moh exam,i will be very thank full to you to giude me in the right way.

6. mp waale says:

I want to know about cg gov. Homoeopathic job
    Can we are eligible for it coz we are from mp and i hv no domisile of cg

7. soujanya says:

sir,i belongs to andrapradesh. I passed out BHMS in 2006 from maharastra. I registered in andrapradesh. i want to appear for tnpsc. Is it required regisration in tamilnadu

8. Dr Syeed Hassan says:

Hello sir, I’m dr syeed hassan from kolkata. passed b.h.m.s in 2009.i want to work in Arab kingdom in govt sector, is there any opportunity? and how? please, suggest me.

9. vinayak bhushan says:

sir,i want to know that bhms degree is called professional degree & after bhms i can apply for union public service commission & bank po exam?

10. Sergey Pugach, PhD, Registered Naturopath (USA) says:

Dear Dr. Mansoor,

I’d like to publish my article on this web site on subject of Homeopathy in conjunction with Radiesthesia. It was first published in Asian Journal of Homeopathy, August issue 2012 (India).
    Thanks for your answer in advance…

Regards,

Dr. Sergey Pugach

11. Dr. S. Das says:

Dear Dr. Khan,
    I am BHMS from West Bengal & i want to do MD(hom) as external(distance education). please give the details of such University running these type of course.

12. qadeer says:

respected sir,, i want to learn materia medica thoroughly so hw to do it???? i’m in 2nd year i face difficulty in doin it plzzzz help me out.

13. Manish Sharma says:

Sir can u let me know good homoeopathy institutes for BHMS?Which are the entrance exams for BHMS in india?

14. Dr. Biswanath Debnath says:

Hello sir,
    Plase inform me the future of MO school health, west bengal, thanking you.

15. debajani says:

sir,i want the question paper of NIH md entrance held in 2011-12

16. debajani says:

when will be the upsc medical officer held?recently or late

17. Dr. D. bhattacharyya says:

Is there any states prescribing AICTE pay scales to the Homoeopathic teachers?

18. Dr. D. bhattacharyya says:

Is there any states prescribing UGC pay scales to the Homoeopathic teachers?

19. qadeer says:

HELLO SIR! I need basics of organon like definations of all terminologies used in org such as similimum,first prescription,similar remedy,sign,symptom,eternal laws of nature n many more etc

20. Sweety says:

hi sir! is there cure for psoriatic arthritis in homoeopathy hw much time it will take to cure it?????