Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. deepthi says:

sir can a bhms holder do phd in homoeopathy in keral plz let me know sir i am interested

2. Shihab says:

I would like to know about the NCP course in calicut govt. college. When should i apply for this course? When i checked the college website, it was mentioned that only 3 batches have passed out in 1992, 2005 & 2006. Isnt this course run on a regular yearly basis? I am confused with the details about this course as mentoned in the college website. Also, I am interested to know about Diploma in homoeopathic pharmacy. Hope you would clarify my doubts at the earliest. Thanking you,
    Shihab.

3. lisha says:

sir can you name me some very good books of MCQ to crack competitive exams.

4. deepthi says:

is there any short certificate courses after BHMS like cgo,cch,child care and health,trichology,radiology etc..
    ???kindly do the needful just let me know if there are any such courses in kerala??
    waiting for ur early response.

5. dr haseena says:

sir,i am a bhms graduate.nw in saudi.i would like to know abt the job opportunies in saudi.is it possible to work in health sector in saudi using this bhms.when will get approval for homoeopathy in saudi?

6. dr Divya Thakor says:

Respected sir, i am doing MD in organon at anand,gujarat.i want to know the date of next UPSC exam,and how to apply for same.

7. anirbarn says:

for admission in post graduate courses in delhi university for year 2013 how many seats are available for a general candiate in all india quota.

8. Xavier G Mudgal says:

I am just a homeopathy lover and reading lots of homeopathic books to grow my knowledge. I wanted some guidance if I can find any book with Chronic cases treated with homeopathy, which can help me in knowing better. I want to study through correspondese as hobby.

The following guidelines are a summary of how I needed Chronic cases treated (at least 10 chronic cases with two follow ups, taken over at least six months). Cases reports should be with full evaluation of the case taking and analysis skills which can help me with my studies. I would pay the fees if applicable, if you can email me the case history reports with classical homeopathy treatments of chronic cases.

Content of Case
    Cases with clear indications where only one remedy at a time was given with only 1-3 total remedies used in the entire case. Avoid cases where many different remedies were given over a short period of time, or the results from the remedy were unclear.

Marked Improvement
    Select cases where marked, sustained, undeniable improvement was evidently attributable to successful homeopathic care and describe the assessment and analysis in paragraph format so that I can understand the thought process. In the follow ups, demonstrate the abilities in case management with written support and explanation for remedy choices and changes. Where applicable, identify the intensity of the original symptom, and the degree of improvement. I did not wanted the cases which have no concrete evidence of improvement, e.g. if the subject says he is feeling better, but there is no improvement in physical or general symptoms.

Length
    Submit the relevant information from the initial case taken, including the language of the client, family history, review of general and particular symptoms. This is to demonstrate my ability to take a thorough case. Case notes alone will not help me. A brief summary of the case in more than one page will help better understanding.

Classical
    Cases that demonstrate the effective use of classical homeopathy, following classical homeopathic principles. Avoid cases that include non-classical approaches such as the use of combination remedies or the use of multiple remedies given at the same time, or remedies chosen without analysis matching the symptoms to known remedy. Cases that do not follow classical guidelines of one remedy at a time and working with Law of Similars will not be accepted.

Explanation
    Cases that involve evaluation and analysis that can be clearly explained. Detailed discussion of how the practitioner thinks about the case and the remedies involved is very important. Skip cases that, though clearly successful, do not involve an explainable thought process. Cases that were determined by unexplainable intuition or serendipitous coincidence do not provide me with an opportunity to evaluate the homeopath’s skills.

Professional
    Cases would be written in complete sentences, edited for misspellings, grammar, etc., if possible.

Repertorization
    With a repertorization covering the main elements or essence of the case, according to the analysis style for use. Specifying which repertory was used. Having the rubrics with correct notation, exactly as listed in the repertory. Including the repertorization even if it did not finally lead to the remedy. It would be better not to list the symptoms rather than a specific rubric, leaving me to guess which rubric was chosen. Having the repertory section name or sub-rubric details when writing rubrics.

Materia Medica Differential
    Having review 2 – 5 remedy choices considered for the initial case, and showing the reasoning for selection of one over another, using concrete arguments for or against each one. These should be the final, serious choices for the case. Specifying the sources used to write the differential. Avoid cases where only one remedy was considered. Opinion statements such as “I felt this remedy was the best for the case,” without supporting arguments to explain why that opinion was held, would be better if avoided.

Remedy Selection
    Clearly stating which remedy / potency and method of administration was finally selected, along with the date the subject took the remedy. Don’t give the remedy name without posology or date information.

Specifically identify the date of each follow-up. Include information on the status of the chief complaint, and each of the features of the case that led to the initial remedy selection as well as any new features in the case. Use a scale to rate how much better or worse each symptom is. Review the general symptoms of the case. Don’t omit the dates for each encounter. Avoid cases where there is not clear follow-up showing improvement of the important aspects of the case.

Waiting for your reply and thanking for your kind act in advance.

9. DR MINHAJUDDIN says:

I am a BHMS doctor want to know about 1year course in maharastra which give me permission to practice modern medicine also.
    Please mail me details about this course.
    thanks

10. dr pallavi khandelwal says:

sir i had completed my BHMS 3 yrs before so i want to know if there are any good jobs for me in indore , an also wat other courses should i do for my future so that it will be helpful for me. THNK U

11. Piyush says:

Dear Sir,
    Will you please confirm me if District Homoeopathic Medical College has been approved for MD (Homoeopathy)course. I have visited MP counsil of homoeopathy there the name is written for MD course but it is showing under processing. But in a magazine I have seen its name that MD course has been started. CCH page of college is also under processing. How can I confirm about it. http://www.medicaleducation-ratlam.org is the website of the college. and it is showing MD course has been started. I am interested to take admission in MD and I have talk with management. I have also sent my application for the course. But still I am confused if it is really a reliable institute for MD or fake? it means if the college got recognization for MD course or not. Please confirm me so that I can proceed further..

12. dr shahnaz says:

MD HOMOEOPATHY DELHI UNIVER
    HOW MANY SEATS IN GENERAL AND OBC ?

13. Piyush says:

Can you give any idea how can I register myself as an online homoeopathy practicener in India. I am B.H.M.S and doing M.D. in (Materia Medica). What are the benefits and how much can I earn? and how much investment I have to do for that?

14. Dr. Fatima says:

Dear Sir,

I’m a registered Homoepathic practitioner in Bangalore (registered with Karnataka AYUSH board) running my own clinic.

I would be relocating to Hyderabad soon due to my husband’s transfer. Do I need to re-register in Andhra AYUSH board to practice there?

If I opt to go for CCH registration, Do I need to surrender my Karnataka registration?

Thanks and Regards
    Dr. Fatima

15. r g patel says:

sir how i can do analysis and evaluation of case with murphy repertory. reply fast.

thanks……

16. Dr Shafiqul Islam says:

Greetings to u from Bangladesh.
    I have completed BHMS in 2006. Indian Board of Alternative medicine kolkata offers PhD degree on Alternative Medicine online basis.
    Is this institute recognized or may I get admitted on this course?
    Yours in,

17. sabana latif says:

Sir, what does it mean by ‘any other document in support of candidature?

18. dr.ashu says:

if any student fail in MD PART-1 examination than is there any rule for supplementary examination in CCH criteria? Sir please reply as early as possible.

19. Dr.Vineetha.K.R. says:

i want to know about the exam homoeopathy kerala psc

20. Dr.malarvizhi says:

Dear sir, i want to know about the homoeopathy job in qatar.