Date posted: September 17, 2011
Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.
He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).
Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Asst. Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

Comments

1. sumayya says:

SIR FROM WHICH SITE NRHM APPPLICATION FORM FOR2012 CAN FILL PROPERLY.THE FORM IN AROGYA KERALAM CANT FILL PROPERLY,DISTRICT TO WHICH APPLIED FOR CANT SELECT,SIMILARLY DEGREE YEAR OF PASSING,EXPERIENCE ECT CANNOT FILL,WHAT CAN I DO SIR…PLEASE

2. Shaji says:

I am in Bomaby and suffering from hair falling and dandruff, is there any good medicine in homoeopathy.
    I am 42 yrs old , could u pls tell me the name of the medicine.

thx,

3. ABHINANDAN BANERJEE says:

GD Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College (GDMHMC) – Bihar

PLS GIVE DETAILS ABOUT THIS COLLEGE,COLLEGE PICTURE,MD SEAT.THE COLLEGE WEBSITE IS NOT FOUND.WEBSITE NOT OPEN.PLS TELL THE COLLEGE FOR NEW ACTIVE WEBSITE,WHERE STUDENT CAN GET ALL B.H.M.S AND M.D. INFORMATION

4. shiam says:

whether 18th position in the category list of ezhava reservation has any scope or elibility for md admission?(regarding kerala pg entrance 2012)..

5. binu says:

Can homeopathy cure MND?

6. arunmankar says:

sir,

I am from madhya pradesh i had completed my BHMS in 2011.I am interested in further studies,Mostly i would like to do M.D, its having heavy compition, to overcome that where can have the coaching for good result in M.D enterence exam

7. dr.garima says:

i am living in rajasthan and had given rpsc entrance exam in 2011,plz tell me when will its result be announced.if you can keep me updated about it i will be obliged.

8. SHRUTHI REDDY says:

SIR,CAN U GV ME TOTAL INFOABOUT BHMS DEGREE ND ITS SUBJECTS AND CAREER AFTER DEGREE.IS THERE ANY SPECIALIZATIONS OF COURSES AFTER DEGREE?PLZ FURNISH ME WITH DETAILS?

9. SHIBU says:

MY NAME IS SHANU.MY PROBLEM IS LOW COUNT OF SEMEN ..I CHEKED THE TWO THREE TIMES,,DR TELL THIS IS AZOOZPERMIA..IS THERE IS ANY REMEDY IN HOMEOPATHY..PLS REPLY ME …I WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE REPLY …

10. Dr.usha.s says:

Respected sir,
    This is dr.usha BHMS. i am in qatar, i know homoeopathy is banned in qatar. is it possible to get a job in other fieled like – insurence or medical coding ? or i need to join some courses there. and what kind of courses i need to join? plz reply me , sir , waiting for your valuable reply …..

11. Dr chelani says:

Respected sir,
    good morning,
    please tell,when the UPSC EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR M.O. OF HOMOEOPATHIC.

12. Baiju says:

What about those dist. which is not mentioned in the online application eg. Kannur ,Wayanad ,Kasargod? Should the practising doctors need to apply or renew the contract? to whom we should call? any contact no./

13. Dr Prashant says:

R/sir,

what is the scope of doing MD in homoeopathic pharmacy??
    what are chances in any pharma company and kind of job profile?

14. Viraj says:

Respected sir,
    where i will get the details of rules and regulations for preparing Dissertation of MD course.

15. Dr rajmodh says:

sir,is there any medicine which can being down the fever quickly till we search for similimun.i get no sucess in fever cases.pls help

• Dr Mansoor says:

Similimum single dose is the best than anything

• rupali says:

hi sir, i am dhms yet not practised in homoe .now i am willing to learn so tell me which books should i fallow .our great masters book has many contraversal statmentsi wann certain which really teach the phathological action or phisiological action of drug which is needed for todays practice. i am reading kent, borick ,allance key notes , kents lectures on philosophy,organon of medicine i am in confusion which is the prime imp sym of the drug .plz tell me few books whch clear my hmm knowldge. thanks

16. Satabdi Adhikary says:

Sir ,
    My name is Satabdi Adhikary and I completed my BHMS degree from WBUHS(West Bengal University of Health Science). I want to appear for the ESI Hospital entrance exam.(http://www.similima.com/how-to-prepare-for-esi-medical-officer-homeopathy-examination). Is it specific to some state ? What is the eligibility criteria?
    Regards
    Satabdi

17. HAROON says:

sir,now i m going to join mhms in karnataka.after completing the course will i be able to work in andhra pradesh will i get registration??
    please reply as soon as possible

18. Dr Radha says:

I am interested in specific prescribing. I am impressed with the Banerji Protocol of treatment in Kolkata and overheard that a 6 course is available at NIH kolkatta in the same.

Do you have any knowledge of the above or anything similar.

Many thanks.

19. sayeed says:

sir, i’m bhms 2nd yr student i am facng problem in casetaking.
    ,as i’m weak in telugu. & i need the basic knowledge of organon like wts similimum< similar medicine,vis minor & major?????

20. Dr rajmodh says:

good morning sir….
    i am bhms graduate….m i eligible for opening a homoeopathic drug store….what type of licence or other formalities i will be requiring..