Date posted: January 1, 2012

Readers & Lectures in :  Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry, Pathology,FMT and Materia Medica

Qualification : as per CCH norms

Pay band
With Post graduation
Professor : 14300 – 24800
Reader : 10000 – 17750
Lecturer : 8000 – 13500
DA :  75%, HRA : 10%

Without Postgraduation :

• Professor : 11520 – 24800
  • Reader : 7400 – 15780
  • Lecturer : 6000 – 11840
  • DA :  70%, HRA : 10%

Apply with bio data, photocopies of testimonials, and experience if any

Dr M Mohan Alva
Chairman
Alva’s Homoeopathic Medical College
Moodbidri, Taluka, Managalore, Karnataka .574227
Web : www.alvas.org
Email : ahmc@alvas.org

Posted on  : December 2011

Source : Vital informer December 2011

Comments

1. dr.umesh says:

To,
    The chairman
    Alva Institution
    Happy new year -2012

This is a kind of information towords your ad–in similima,
    without post graduation the best materia madeica professor
    is available to your esteemed institution ?
    Looking forword for your definite requirement

2. Dr Anand pratap singh says:

Kindly mention the qualification details specifically, which is required..

3. Respected Sir,
    Please mention the maximum Age permitted for PG and Research experienced candidate.

4. Dr. Neha Agarwal says:

Dear sir /Madam

I have completed my B.H.M.S from Dr. M.P.K Homoeopathic medical college find myself eligible for the post of lecture/reader of Materia Medica.
    Kindly consider my request.

Regards
    Dr.Neha Agarwal
    drneha22.agarwal@gmail.com

5. DEAR, SIR/MADAM, I AM DR.PRAVEEN KUMAR SHARMA.I HAVE B.H.M.S.COMPLETED 2010 FROM B.U.BHOPAL(M.P.)

6. Dr. T. Nirmala says:

Hello sir,
    This is Dr. nirmala, completed my M.D., in material medica from JSPS govt. Homoeopathic medical college,Hyderabad in 2010.Now iam residing at Bangalore.

7. Nibedita Nath says:

here,im separately sending cv

8. dr.debiprasad says:

sir/madam;
    my self dr. debiprasad from bhubaneswar, odisha. i hv just cmpleted my bhms degree from utkal university.

9. dr.azim aziz khan says:

I have 4 yrs teaching eperience wit PG. Can I apply now for this job in Sub.Anatomy.

10. dr ramesh kumar gupta lalchand says:

DEAR SIR MYSELF DR RAMESH COMPLETED MY MD(HOM)IN PRACTICE OF MEDICINE PLEASE LET ME NO IF ANY REQUIREMENT