Department of Medical Education & Technology, of MUHS are now conducting
Seventh Advanced Course Health Sciences Education and Technology
From 8th January, 2012 and the contact session will be conducted from 8th to 14th January, 2012 at Department of MET, MUHS Pune Regional Centre, OLD ESIS Hospital Building, Aundh Pune 411 027.
Overall Goal of the course is:
- This advanced course has been designed to equip the faculty with advanced skills as stated above, so that they can carry out their tasks.
- To contribute better to the departmental functioning, particularly with regard to teaching and internal assessment activities
- To make educational improvements in their own institutions
1. Should have done Basic / Introductory Workshop on Medical / Health sciences Education & Technology.
2. Should have minimum 3 years teaching experience.
3. Should have academic responsibility ( Undergraduate / Postgraduate Teaching co-ordination, Member of Board of Studies or any academic body, Dean/Principal/Vice Principal)
Applications should be forwarded with the recommendation letter of the Dean/Principal/Vice Principal. Six Months, consisting of a 7 Day Contact session which will be followed by a six month Educational Project that the participating faculty will carry out in their home institution.
So far, Six Advanced Courses have been conducted and about 190 participants from different Health Sciences Institutes (Medical, Dental, Ayurved, Unani, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy, Nursing from all over Maharashtra as well as from outside Maharashtra have benefited from this programme. These participants have conducted a small Educational Project as a part of this programme in their own institutes.
More details of the course are available on MUHS website: http://www.muhsnashik.com
Please note that the last date of registration is extended to 31st December, 2011.
Please share this announcement with your faculty and professional colleagues.
Department of Medical Education Technology,
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
Aundh, Pune 411027