Date posted: August 4, 2012
Mamata-Banerjee4

West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti  invites applications for Medical officers

Under Adolescent Health Programme of RCH Department of Health & family Welfare, Govt of West Bengal for both State & District level.

Qualification : BHMS/BAMS

Mode of appointment : Contract

Mode of  selection : based on academic performance

Mode of application : Online

Last date : 17.08.2012

Category : Medical Officer – School Health

Vacancy : 752 (356 Lady doctors)

Preference : If applicant is local

Experience : Not required

Age : Max 40

Remuneration : 25,000/- month

Period : Not fixed

West Bengal State Health & family Welfare Samiti
Swasthya Bhawan, Wing – B , 3rd floor
GN – 29, Sector V Bidhanagar
Kolkatta. 700091

More details : www.similima.com/pdf/wb-rch-2012.pdf

Apply online  : http://drswb.wbhealth.gov.in:8181/interview7/

Source : http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/careers.asp?pass_file_id=70

Contact for further details :  http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/inner.asp?pass_file_id=05

Comments

1. Dr Prabhat Awadhiya says:

Hi

2. Dr Prabhat Awadhiya says:

What does it mean. BC1 and. BC2. Backward class please give full information!

3. dioankar podder says:

local preference means in selection procedure?

4. dipankar podder says:

what is local preference in selection procedure?

• dr.Achinta says:

that means if u are the local candidate of that district u will get chance first than the candidate of outside with higher marks..

5. DR ZUBER MANSURI says:

the other state candidate can be apply for this job.

6. DR. ABHISHEK RAY says:

This is only eye wash of this Govt. I’ve never heard the term School health medical officer in my life.These post could be suitable for only Graduates.Again MBBS graduates are getting 40,000.00 , but AYUSH graduates are getting only 25,000.00 in the same advertisement.

7. dr.Achinta says:

Is it a central govt. project or state Govt. project?

8. Dr XYZ says:

i have filled the application form online yet i am from other state.
    After filling the form, there is no conformation page coming like ” submitted successfully” kindly help.

9. dr s das says:

my wife is a BHMS Doctor & naw her permanent address is at my location. But her epic card is of her previous location though both is in the same district, the problem is that what location should I mention, can i mention my location that is helpful to us(then how?), or we should go for epic card location….. please answer soon…… thanting u dr mansoor. i already post an application mentioning epic card location as permanent address, can I post another application of same doctor. thank u again.

10. DR ANUTOSH CHAKRABORTY says:

How long are we suffering from reservation !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. DR. RAY says:

IT IS A PROJECT UNDER NRHM.RCH(REPRODUCTIVE & CHILD HEALTH)IS A WING UNDER NRHM. THE FUNDING IS COMPLETELY ATTRIBUTED BY CENTRAL GOVT. STATE GOVT.’S DUTY IS TO IMPLEMENT THE PROGRAM AS PER RULE.

12. Swarnendu Mukherjee says:

will the post become permanent in long run?what about in Kerala?

13. Sanjoy Kumar Maji says:

I have filled online application for this position, so can you tell me when I will get my admit card and how I will get it.

14. Bidhan Chandra Majee says:

I applied online for this position but still I am not received admit card by post or by online. can you tell me when and how i will get it.

15. Dr.Ganguly says:

Out of 752 doctors 356 lady doctors! In a batch how many lady doctors are passed out,maximum 15%.But here all of them will get chance in comparison to male doctors.The same thing is applicable for ayurvedic and unani doctors also.

16. Dr. Swati Das (Sarkar) says:

Sir/Madam,
    I applied for RCH programme mistakenly for Medical Officer of District(preferably female)instead of School health. so may I be eligible for School health programme? please help me.

17. dr a says:

hi guys any new news about this job? more information pl

18. SANJOY KUMAR MAJEE says:

I have applied for medical officer but still I didn’t received my admit card.

19. MRINMOY DUTTA says:

Respected Sir,
    In which month BHMS Medical Officer Interview will held? I am from Kolkata, But 1st prefer district i write South 24 pgs. Kindly Advice me.

20. bidhan says:

Sir, Still I didn’t received my Admit Card. Can u tell when I will Get My Admit Card.